2013 BMW X5 M

7.9

Based on 186 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

I love my X5! Safe, solid and fun!!

By on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and fun to drive!!!!"

Cons: "Expensive to fix!!"

"Our X5 has been wonderful!! A few minor issues have popped up, but nothing too serious. My one small bit of advice to future owners is this: If your planning on buying an X5 out of warranty, spend the few bucks to have BMW do a pre-buy inspection. I almost purchased an X5 from a dealership that looked, sounded and seemed fault free. Upon inspection, we were looking at $23,000.00 in repairs to the engine! Someone had abused it. Anyhow, We found a new option, had it inspected and life is good. Also, Do not make the mistake of purchasing this SUV if you can't afford to maintain and fix it. They aren't cheap to fix!!! If you live in a metro area, do some research and check out a few reviews on foreign auto service/repair. If you can find a reasonable option for repairs, I'd say go for it!"

The best SUV you can get that acts like a car.

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, value, features."

Cons: "Never enough time to drive it."

"Hand down this is the best SUV you can get in this class. It handles like you are driving a car. The amount of interior space is excellent. We didn't opt for the 3rd row as we diden't need it and by seeing it I feel it is a waste. We went with the Premium edition and loaded it up with a nice amoutn of options. Must have options are the Multi-Contour seats and the Premium Sound."

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, December 01, 2010

"I previously leased a 2006 X5, and liked it so much that I decided to purchase a 2009 X5 when the lease ran out. Although I am not thrilled about some of the new interior design features, the ride, handling, performance, and warranty on this vehicle is unrivaled. In comparison to other SUV's, this one may feel like you are driving a tank, but the responsiveness when accelerating and braking are amazing. There is no effort to get this vehicle up hills at highway speeds, or emergency braking. The warranty (no maintenance costs up to 50,000 miles) gives the BMW a considerable edge over M-B or Porsche. Although it is pricey, I have already recommended this vehicle to family and friends. Even if you can get a good deal on a used X5, it is worth it."

great vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "good gas economy. comfortable and safe....it drive"

Cons: "no parking sensors (I got used to them on my 05"

"This is my 3rd X5....and feel comfortable with getting another. It has a little more room than my 05...but the quality is there...It weighs 300 more lbs than my 05 and is little larger. All in all Kudos to BMW and am glad it's produced in the USA."

Possibly the best SAV ever built

By on Sunday, March 21, 2010

"I have owned over 10 BMWs in the past 30 years. The 2008 X5 that I have put over 35K miles in less than 18 months is the best BMW I have owned including my 840CI & 650."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X5 M near Honolulu. See local deals