• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 BMW X5 M

7.9

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2008

average

By on Saturday, August 09, 2008

"Average car at top price! We have been getting BMWs for over twenty years, 5 series sedans. Thought we would go to the X5 for the space and 4WD. We have had so many problems, brakes repaired 3-4 times, sunroof replaced (twice!), glove box wouldn't open, water inside. redefrost wires not working properly. I have spent many hours dealing with these problems. This car doesn't even feel new to me anymore! I will not be getting another. After puchasing a used Ford Taurus sedan as an extra vehicle, I may just get one of those. It is a wonderful car at 4 years old, and has a better consumer rating!"

Love my BMW X5

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"I get compliments on it all the time. It is so comfortable to drive and I always feel safe. It is the best purchase I have made regarding a vehicle and I plan to keep this (or continue to upgrade the same model) for years to come."

Not impressed

By on Monday, July 07, 2008

"The transmission is not smooth which has been checked by the dealership numerous times and report is "normal", the ride is bumpier than other SUV's I've owned. The V8 engine is louder than expected. Though the car is beautiful, I have been happier with much less costly automobiles."

So disappointed....

By on Monday, July 07, 2008

"Bought brand new in March of 07 fully loaded, spent over 70K. I only drive my kids to school or to the grocery store the car only has 10K miles on it, and it keeps going completely dead. BMW can't seem to figure out what is draining the battery. I've had it back 2 weeks and its dead in the garage again after the 3rd time taking it in. I expected so much more since this is my 2nd X5 and I spent considerably more on it then the 02 I had, and was very excited to have the new one fully loaded. I'm seriously considering getting rid of it because its just not reliable which is so disappointing, and BMW's service has been awful."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X5 M near Honolulu. See local deals