2014 BMW X3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,471 - $42,087.

10/7.6

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Really an SAV, drives like a car,built like an SUV

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "Good overall driving experience"

Cons: "Noisy, compact and pricey options."

"Wonderful driving experience. Acceleration is smooth and handling is effortless. The options ( panoramic moonroof, navigation, keyless entry, park assist, power liftgate etc) add to the experience and I found them worth every bit of the extra money spent ( many of them could be made standard) Great balance of power and efficiency. Have driven my X3 (28i) for about 2000 miles and am averaging 26.8 mpg with about 60% hwy miles. Space is adequate for a small family and the rear row seats my kid (6 yr old) comfortably. However, space ( 2nd row seating) could be a constraint for larger families. Also, I found the vehicle a little noisier than others and was disappointed that such a well made vehicle could not have been better insulated."

New X3 a Great One

By on Saturday, April 02, 2011

"Don't know what the KBB reviewer means about no leg room--this is a very roomy vehicle, both front and back! Drives smoothly, with plenty of road information without the bumps; luxe interior with lots of standard equipment. This one will appeal both to people with things to haul--children, dogs, bicycles, etc.--and to those who want something sporty and interesting to drive. The 28i gets 4 stars to leave room for the 30i with its slightly more powerful engine. I drove many other vehicles in this class before purchase--about 15 of them, from the Audi to the Honda--and this was the best for the money, hands down."

The Ultimate Driving machine

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive easy to learn the iDrive Technology"

"My first new Vehicle and I chose the 2012 X3 xDrive28i. I picked it up on 10/26/11. I am very pleased and although the added options cost a lot more than I planned I have no regrets. What a ride. The Technology package, Premium package and Heated seats/steering wheel makes the luxury a true pleasure. The Xenon headlights make its an even cooler SAV with those electro-mechanical lights. 3 cameras with Park Distance control takes the stress out of parallel parking especially living in New York City. You get use to the iDrive functionality easily. I love it so much it makes me want to keep on driving."

Love my 35i

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Handles great, fun to drive, power, power, power!"

Cons: "A few interior rattles"

"Owned the X3 for just over a year now and love every minute I'm in it. This vehicle handles like a dream and takes the twisties like a champ! Can't beat the power of the 35i. X3 performed beautifully in the snow and had no issues. I'd highly recommend this car to a friend!"

fun and you can get in and out

By on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Pros: "fun fun till she took the magic fob{keyless entry}"

Cons: "she took the fob"

"This is my second BMW, first was a X5, the new X3 is a pure joy to drive. Ive have had 3 Corvettes and know fun when you drive a car, now that im older this X3 comes close,and its much easier to get in and out.Great looking car a little wild on price and add ons but worth it .I think my wife likes it more then I do."