2014 BMW X3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,408 - $37,708.

10/7.6

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

fun and you can get in and out

By on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Pros: "fun fun till she took the magic fob{keyless entry}"

Cons: "she took the fob"

"This is my second BMW, first was a X5, the new X3 is a pure joy to drive. Ive have had 3 Corvettes and know fun when you drive a car, now that im older this X3 comes close,and its much easier to get in and out.Great looking car a little wild on price and add ons but worth it .I think my wife likes it more then I do."

Great Automobile

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

"I will try not be biased in my review. I purchased the 2012 BMW X3 28i a few weeks ago. Although I have owned the car a short time, it is not my first car nor my first BMW. First off, the car does handle extremely well around turns as well as on the open road. BMW has really put a lot of thought, technology, and engineering into their latest edition. The exterior of the suv is amazing in that its curves and lines give the car a sense of movement while standing still. Interior wise, BMW has laid out the cabin to be more roomy and comfortable. As many have mentioned, the new X3 is comparable in size to the original X5. The instrument cluster as well as middle console work well for those who want that feeling of piloting an airplane. Remember, this is a car that is meant to be driven and experienced. As for cons, there are a few. The lag time between the gas pedal to motion at a full stop is noticeable but not a deterrent. The electronic parking brake can be odd and unfamiliar for some."

My First Luxury Car

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "Technology, quality, performance and reliability."

Cons: "It's luxury so you need money to own one."

"It was not disappointing at all to own this luxury car. I was skeptical to own BMW for a long time because of reliability issues. This time I made a decision to own one and chose BMW X3. Very impressed and I am proud to own one now."

The ultimate driving experience

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Luxury, Mileage, Convenience, Safety, and Control"

"Perfect balance, Perfect control, Awesome speed, Good Mileage, Perfect for a family of 4 and everything is attended to the minute detail possible. I am getting 30 miles per gallon if I drive at 60-65 miles/hour but gives only 16 miles per gallong in city due to stop and go traffic. Improvements: 1. Navigation - Even my $100 Garmin performs better. 2. Rear Brakes - Demands changing every 20-25K miles. 3. No Auto Headlights 4. Rear Side Airbags - At least as optional 5. Transmission lag (in the beginning if it is normal mode)"

I love this car!

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "throttle lag"

"This is my first BMW. Love the power."

Awesome car!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Everything about being a BMW."

Cons: "Sorry, haven't found any."

"I traded in my 2006 X3 for the 2012 X3. The differences are evident, it drives more smoothly with quicker acceleration; the car is very quiet unlike my old model; I love the new modern gadgets though they could be a bit distracting. Finally, the fuel efficiency has improved significantly, my 2012 is 25 mpg while my 2006 model is only 15 mpg."

Make excuses to run errands!

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, exterior design looks sharp"

Cons: "No true manual, wish some add-ons were standard"

"This is my second BMW. My first was a 3 series sedan that has lasted almost 20 years and still runs like a dream, but I wanted the cargo room, so I went with the X3. It handles the road beautifully and is amazingly fun to drive! I make excuses to run errands and always offer to drive on longer trips. I got the sport package and the sport seats hug you. Add on the heated seats and I could sleep in it if I wanted to. The xdrive is great. I have not had an issue thus far in wintery weather. There is a suprising amount of room in the back to haul gear and there is also extra storage under the floor in the very back. This model is the size of the original X5, giving the backseat riders a bit more leg room and it is definitely noticeable. Among the standard features is the iDrive. I didnt upgrade to the Nav, but find that having my music displayed on an 8 inch screen, as well as info about the car, to be a very nice feature. The stock sound system also gets 5 stars. Sounds are crisp, bass is deep, and songs with multiple instruments (like jazz) are produced well as if you were sitting in a club listening live. There is nothing about this car that I am not in love with. It drives great, it's comfortable, sporty, and the exterior design makes the car look like it is in constant motion. I would definitely buy another!"

Amazing Automobile

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Technology package rocks and on red looks great"

Cons: "Never cons on BMW's sorry :)"

"This is my second new X3 , I just got it on 12.30.2011 and I absolutely love it , much better features than my old model 05 a pleasure to drive .I recommend highly you won't regret it , so spacious and drives like a dream :)"

Nice Upgrade

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

"I currently own a 2011 BMW X3 and am very happy with my purchase. After looking for 6 months and driving numerous vehicle, I went BACK to BMW. I previously owned a 2008 BMW X3 and when the newer model came out, I couldn't help but jump on the "wagon". It spacier than the 08 model and looks a lot more luxuorous than ever before. It's a comfortable ride. My only complaint is what some cars come with their basic models, BMW adds it as an additional option making the car slightly more expensive for the additional perks than the rest. With that said, well worth the money as you can expect to have this car for a life time!"

Great car

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "gas milage, size and horse power"

Cons: "no towing package offered"

"I traded in my '07 RX 400H (wasn't that impressed with gas mileage and didn't like the way it handled in the snow). I got the 35i twin turbo and now I am planing on selling my Solstice GXP next summer since I hardly ever drive it (I think the BMW is faster) My only regret is that there was not a towing package offered. I see now that there are after market towing package available so I will add that also in the spring. At 6' 4" I find there is plenty of room in this car too. When I show people the video that BMW emailed me of my car being made at the new US plant, they are blown away. Love this car."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next