2012 BMW X3

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

excellent driving vehicle-engine is terrific

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Excellent car with perfect quality so far-easy to drive with excellent engine performance. Interior design is excellent."

Amazing Automobile

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Technology package rocks and on red looks great"

Cons: "Never cons on BMW's sorry :)"

"This is my second new X3 , I just got it on 12.30.2011 and I absolutely love it , much better features than my old model 05 a pleasure to drive .I recommend highly you won't regret it , so spacious and drives like a dream :)"

Proud to own this car.

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, runs like a scolded dog."

Cons: "no sunglass holder, no spare tire"

"The car is a blast to drive. Handling is excellent, performance is near the top of the pack for this catagory, gas milage is good (average about 22 mpg). It sits high enough that my wife and I, in our 60's can get in and out easily. Outstanding transmission. Might replace the run flat tires with regular tires for improved ride, which is a bit on the firm side. Only criticism is the AC which could be a bit stronger. Plenty of back seat room and rear storage is good. Has the best headlights of any car I have ever owned; will burn the paint off stop signs. Not a car for someone who wants a posh ride like a Lexus or Cadillac, but made for the driving enthusists. We picked the car up at the factory in South Carolina and the factory gave us the VIP treatment, spending a day showing us the capabilities of the car. So far no problems with this car. Would buy it again!"

20,000 miles & loving it!!!!!

By on Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pros: "blast to drive, good mpg, SC built"

Cons: "sunroof rattles, some quality issues"

"I love this suv. its truly amazing. it drives great, handles great & great gas mileage. very comfortable for long trips. the base stereo is awesome!! things in the car just operate with a certain grace. I love the way the buttons feel and the way the door souds when it shuts. on the down side my x3 baby has been to the dealer a couple times for warrenty issues, deformation of a trim piece drivers upper door, sunroof rattles, rearview camera stopped working. those issues were all fixed except the sunroof still makes a rattle noise every now and then. all in all this is a truly great suv and I love it to pieces. I would have no problem recommending this x3 to any one!!!!"

Love this Car!

By on Monday, March 2, 2015

"I have owned this car for just over 1 month. I purchased the 35i Engine and M Sport Package, with the very interesting Carbon Black paint color and love it. This car is very fast with smooth acceleration and handling. The Technology Package is excellent and find the Heads up Display to be worth the extra $$. The extras on this car are a big expense so if you can find a corporate vehicle that's sold by the dealer with low miles as Elite Pre-Owned then that's certainly the way to go!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals