2011 BMW X3

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love my 35i

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Handles great, fun to drive, power, power, power!"

Cons: "A few interior rattles"

"Owned the X3 for just over a year now and love every minute I'm in it. This vehicle handles like a dream and takes the twisties like a champ! Can't beat the power of the 35i. X3 performed beautifully in the snow and had no issues. I'd highly recommend this car to a friend!"

Really an SAV, drives like a car,built like an SUV

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "Good overall driving experience"

Cons: "Noisy, compact and pricey options."

"Wonderful driving experience. Acceleration is smooth and handling is effortless. The options ( panoramic moonroof, navigation, keyless entry, park assist, power liftgate etc) add to the experience and I found them worth every bit of the extra money spent ( many of them could be made standard) Great balance of power and efficiency. Have driven my X3 (28i) for about 2000 miles and am averaging 26.8 mpg with about 60% hwy miles. Space is adequate for a small family and the rear row seats my kid (6 yr old) comfortably. However, space ( 2nd row seating) could be a constraint for larger families. Also, I found the vehicle a little noisier than others and was disappointed that such a well made vehicle could not have been better insulated."

Great Automobile

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

"I will try not be biased in my review. I purchased the 2012 BMW X3 28i a few weeks ago. Although I have owned the car a short time, it is not my first car nor my first BMW. First off, the car does handle extremely well around turns as well as on the open road. BMW has really put a lot of thought, technology, and engineering into their latest edition. The exterior of the suv is amazing in that its curves and lines give the car a sense of movement while standing still. Interior wise, BMW has laid out the cabin to be more roomy and comfortable. As many have mentioned, the new X3 is comparable in size to the original X5. The instrument cluster as well as middle console work well for those who want that feeling of piloting an airplane. Remember, this is a car that is meant to be driven and experienced. As for cons, there are a few. The lag time between the gas pedal to motion at a full stop is noticeable but not a deterrent. The electronic parking brake can be odd and unfamiliar for some."

Do not buy this car ..

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"I recently purchased the 2011 BMW X3 (end of January)and have had nothing but issues with. The engine oil sensor malfunction light has gone on numerous times, trouble with the remote key and yesterday got stuck and it just died and leaked gas out all over the road. In addition, BMW roadside assistance was useless - took them 5 hours to get a tow truck to get the car"

fun and you can get in and out

By on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Pros: "fun fun till she took the magic fob{keyless entry}"

Cons: "she took the fob"

"This is my second BMW, first was a X5, the new X3 is a pure joy to drive. Ive have had 3 Corvettes and know fun when you drive a car, now that im older this X3 comes close,and its much easier to get in and out.Great looking car a little wild on price and add ons but worth it .I think my wife likes it more then I do."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals