• 2014 Compact SUVs

2011 BMW X3

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Solid, handles great

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, very quick"

Cons: "none so far"

"Very solid performer. Comfortable seats, intuitive electronics. Great leather, paint and storage. Plenty of room on back seat for tall people. Impressive MPG... been averaging 22 in town."

Solid, handles great

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, very quick"

Cons: "none so far"

after 8 months, going to get rid of it

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "performance"

Cons: "user controls, navigation, I-drive"

"Worst user controls, worst navigation, plagued with engine warnings. twice after returning to the car, the engine is running. Car rattles and creeks. The I-drive is awful. Sorry I bought this car. The engine performs well, and transmission is smooth, You will hate the auto engine shut off. The dashboard and I-Drive controls are terrible. They couldn't possibly have focus grouped the user controls. This is my seventh trip back to the dealer. The engine warning light is on many times."

Loving my 2014 BMW X3 28i

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Excellent drive, well crafted interior, safe"

Cons: "Some bugs in onboard computer, blind spots"

"I just leased a 2014 BMW X3 28i, and this is definitely the best car I have ever driven. The car deserves an almost perfect score. I would have liked to have rated this car a 9.5 overall, but I had to settle for a 9 given the rating system on KBB. So here's the good stuff. The drive of the BMW is simply outstanding. The X drive system offers sport, comfort and eco modes which offer three very different but excellent driving experiences. The sport drive makes you feel like you are piloting a Porsche, and even the 4 cylinder version of the car has incredible torque. The comfort drive is likewise excellent, although you can clearly distinguish a 4 cylinder from a 6 cylinder version. But you do get better mileage. The eco mode offers a bit less pep than the other driving modes, but the MPG goes way up. Since I leased the car three months ago, my MPG has averaged about 21 MPG, with more town and city driving versus highway driving. During longer highway drives, I have gotten 30-35 MPG consistently. The steering is crisp and responsive and the breaking is taught but not overbearing. The BMW driving experience is simply superior. My car is relatively new and I have experienced no major reliability issues despite a brutal winter in NJ this year. The interior of the car is something special. The leather finish is outstanding and the styling of the dashboard is excellent. The iDrive system is fantastic as well. I highly recommend the Navigation system which is unreal. The computerized dash is truly powerful and wide in scope. The only downsides I can think of with the car is that the dashboard computer can sometimes be buggy (i.e. clearing pre-set radio channels randomly), and also the car has blind spots on the driver side given the positioning of the rollcage."

Awesome car for families

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, spacious"

Cons: "tailgate doesn't close with key"

"This car is great for families on the go! The car drives great and I can always rely on it to take me where I want to go! If you need a luxury midsize SUV, this is the one!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals