2011 BMW X3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Love this Car!

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

"I have owned this car for just over 1 month. I purchased the 35i Engine and M Sport Package, with the very interesting Carbon Black paint color and love it. This car is very fast with smooth acceleration and handling. The Technology Package is excellent and find the Heads up Display to be worth the extra $$. The extras on this car are a big expense so if you can find a corporate vehicle that's sold by the dealer with low miles as Elite Pre-Owned then that's certainly the way to go!!"

I Love this Car (with capital L)

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "How the car handles itself at high speeds"

Cons: "Noisy at high speed"

"I have been driving this car for the last 3 months and I still get excited about it. I had an acura 2002 before that and this was a big step up for me. But what i am getting from this car far exceeds my expectations and I do not think I will ever drive any other brand going forward. This car's performance lives up to the Bimmer's hype."

Best Car I Have Owned

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

Pros: "Performance, Build Quality, Features, Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Options Are Pricey... Choose Only What You Need"

"This car is a huge step up from the GM, Ford, Cadillac and Subaru's that are the majority of SUV sales. The level of quality, performance and driving pleasure is outstanding. This is my first BMW so there was a learning curve with the I Drive, Navigation and other unique BMW features. Love the 12 speaker stereo, heated front seats with 3 settings, dual climate control, key-less start and full Navigation. This baby handles like a true sports car with acceleration & brakes putting it in a class of it's own. Great gas mileage and rock solid reliability earn it 5 stars. While pricey it comes with a solid 4 year warranty which includes all maintenance and free inspection. Beat that Lexus."

Perfect Marriage of Utility and Performance

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Feels like a swiss vault when it shuts"

Cons: "Need better noise dampener at high speed"

"Rock solid vehicle. It has amazing power and acceleration thanks to the silky smooth eight speed transmission. The car feels solid and stable around curvy rounds even going 90 mph, something I would never have done in my other vehicle and though I do not recommend this for others. However, I was very impressed how this vehicle navigated those sweepy curves. I also drove this vehicle on an interstate during a snow storm with the standard all season tires that came with it. It handled like a well trained athlete. I was the only car driving through the snow in the left lane. I am not sure that the vehicle was better than others but it certainly game me confidence that the vehicle could deal with the snow. I also love the look of the vehicle's exterior and interior. The aesthetics is understated elegance, not over the top. It does not call attention to itself other than through the blue and white Rondell. The discreet aesthetic is another reason why I like the BMW. If I could got rid of the Rondell or the indentifiers that announce that it is a BMW, I would love it even more because I drive this car not for its status but because of how solidly it drives and perform. The 48mos/50K miles warranty also comes in handy because repairing this Ultimate Driving Machine can be costly. I love this vehicle more than I enjoyed my 2007 328i."

Love, love this vehicle!

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, good looking car"

Cons: "GPS need upgrade, cup holders"

"This was assembled in Germany/Austria and was shipped to me as a gift from my husband. I love the Flamenco color, so far I've only seen 2 of these in N. California. I Love the moon roof, you can open it halfway or all the way. This is a really good car for me but maintenance is quite expensive.The GPS,I did an upgrade but not quite impressed for a BMW car. Car has parking assist, steering wheel can be tilted,has fog lights,intermittent wipers and more. Car paint is still in very good condition, car has been garaged most of the time. I just drive it to and from work."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals