2009 BMW X3

8.0

Based on 259 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Certified Pre Owned BMW...Better than advertised!

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pros: "Great value, low maintenance, comfortable"

Cons: "Controls not intuitive,back seats not lie flat"

"Bought this 2007 BMW X3 in 2010 with 25,000 miles and today had Level 2 service at 71,000 miles. I have not had a single problem in the 50,000 miles I have driven the car. The car is still tight, suspension shows very little sign of wear, brakes have been magnificent (5 on front and 4 on rear... 5,000+ miles left?) and engine loves to rev! Oil consumption has never been an issue between service intervals (18,000 miles for me). Only negative has been that transmission at times will rev to 4,000 rpm going uphill in 3rd (?) gear before up shifting...I say "hunting for power". When I bought the BMW, I said I would trade it in when the extended warranty and maintenance contract expires 8 months from now...but this car has EXCEEDED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS!"

Great auto & wonderful driver

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"I love this car. The size & cargo space are great. It 's a joy to take on long road trips. handles superbly at 29 mpg highway a super road car. I am small and the seats adjust so I can position myself perfectly. I like the height on the interstate. Met all of my expectations. Hope the new X3 can match it."

Very Surprised and happy

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Size, handling, safety and fun to drive."

Cons: "harshish ride"

"My wife wanted one of these and I was certain that the car would not be comfortable for me as I am well over 6' and big. Comfort is excellent. I own other European cars and this one has everything I need and want. Headlights are great, power is great, controls are great, quality is great, the ride is silent but firm. Excellent manners and handles very very well. I can't say enough good about this car. By the way, I own a European Auto repair shop and won't own a NEEDY car (Saab, Volvo). Very safe bet,"

saved my life

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"i have loved my car since buying it, but last week was hit by a big rig and sent spinning ibto oncoming traffic on the freeway and hit bt 4 other cars. the outside was totaled and i am alive and buying another one, spend the money and buy a safe car!"

not your avg SUV

By on Sunday, January 27, 2008

"This car has been a pleasure to drive. With the right tires it is great in the snow and one of the best driving cars on the roads. For an SUV or course. The warranty is part of what sold me the car. Maintainance cost is completely covered. Service is professional. Drive one and you'll know what I mean. The X3 drives like a car not like a cross over!!"

best ever car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

"never any problems"

Vehicle saved my life

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I was involved in a head-on collision (I was stopped and other car was traveling at about 65 MPH) and although the complete front end was crushed and demolished, the interior cab was completely intact. I was only hurt by the airbag and seatbelt. I cannot say enough about this vehicle and how because I was in this vehicle, I was able to walk away from a head-on collision. I would definitely recommend this car."

Excellent, reliable and safe car

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Well worth the money. Fun to drive and safe."

Cons: "Styling is a ilttle old but still beautiful."

"The X3 is an extremely reliable vehicle. You can drop the back seats and load quite a bit in the back. It's not "fancy" but does its job extremely well. It is a great vehicle for AZ where many people own huge SUVs. It sits high enough to give you a great view of traffic. The X3 handles beautifully and is easy to turn around in parking lots and other tight spots. My wife loves driving it around town."

Love the X3

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "Fast, reliable in winter weather, great pick-up"

Cons: "Gas mileage, only 1 CD & cup holder"

"This is my second X3 in 5 years. Replaced my 2006 with the 2010 because of its size, reliability, and driving experience. This car is a bullet on the highway. I like to drive my cars - I don't like the car to drive me. Previously, I purchased only Japanese cars, but I love driving the German car because I have to drive it. The X3 has been totally dependable and my dealer's service is excellent. Just wish the mileage was better, but driving in Boston traffic always gives lousy mileage. Will probably trade this in for an X5 because I need more cargo space. Meantime, I'll enjoy my X3 and recommend it to anyone who loves to 'drive' their car."

A blast to own and still turns heads

By on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pros: "handling, responsiveness"

Cons: "firm feel on the road is not for everyone"

"I purchased this 2007X3 MSport package certified pre-owned in 2011 for 29K- the garage kept, low mileage (17.5K) and gorgeous alpine white convinced me and I have to say its a sharp car that doesn't disappoint. I agree totally with one reviewer about the strange need for the engine to hold on the a lower gear on long mild uphills- its so bizarre! Otherwise the power of the 3.0L 260 engine is perfect for city driving. I can tap on the gas and know its not going to let me down- I have become a more confident city driver because it is so thoroughly responsive and fast to accelerate...this totally makes up for the gritty road feel-in fact I'm a happier as the driver than the passenger because its a driver's car-I know why people love this car its a total pleasure. I love the '07 much better than '08-'11- the sporty look of all white is a head turner. Just recently had an issue with the front/rear parking sensors- under warranty bc I purchased the extended warranty but other than that 17k miles with no issues whatsoever."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals