2008 BMW X3

8.0

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Vehicle saved my life

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I was involved in a head-on collision (I was stopped and other car was traveling at about 65 MPH) and although the complete front end was crushed and demolished, the interior cab was completely intact. I was only hurt by the airbag and seatbelt. I cannot say enough about this vehicle and how because I was in this vehicle, I was able to walk away from a head-on collision. I would definitely recommend this car."

A blast to own and still turns heads

By on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pros: "handling, responsiveness"

Cons: "firm feel on the road is not for everyone"

"I purchased this 2007X3 MSport package certified pre-owned in 2011 for 29K- the garage kept, low mileage (17.5K) and gorgeous alpine white convinced me and I have to say its a sharp car that doesn't disappoint. I agree totally with one reviewer about the strange need for the engine to hold on the a lower gear on long mild uphills- its so bizarre! Otherwise the power of the 3.0L 260 engine is perfect for city driving. I can tap on the gas and know its not going to let me down- I have become a more confident city driver because it is so thoroughly responsive and fast to accelerate...this totally makes up for the gritty road feel-in fact I'm a happier as the driver than the passenger because its a driver's car-I know why people love this car its a total pleasure. I love the '07 much better than '08-'11- the sporty look of all white is a head turner. Just recently had an issue with the front/rear parking sensors- under warranty bc I purchased the extended warranty but other than that 17k miles with no issues whatsoever."

NEVER BUY ANOTHER

By on Friday, May 15, 2009

"this car was in the shop for 120days last year for drive train troubles i have a book of paper work it has to be the worst car i even see falls apart all the time i spend more time at the shop driving a loner. i spent time waiting for a tow truck 3 times on the side of a highway due to the gas not reading on the dash afte breaking 7 times i would not give any good info on this car i got mine with 1000 miles on it and it was living heck."

Nagging problems

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"3 times in for leaking sunroof. 3 times in for non-operating passenger rear view mirror. 3 times in to replace airbag seat mat 2 times in to replace accelerator pedal. Replaced window regulator, steering gear and rear brakes (e-brake problem). The car was in the shop 8 times during the first 2 years of ownership."

A GREAT SUV

By on Friday, January 02, 2009

"I have had my 2008 X3 for about a year now. I still love it like the day i bought it! A great SUV. PROS: 1. Very Realiable (not one problem yet) 2. Fun to Drive!! Good Power & Excellent Handling for an SUV. 3. Good Gas Mileage ( I average about 19mpg) 4. Very Cool Pano Sunroof There to many pros to list! CONS: 1. Cup holders (almost useless, way to small) 2. AUX port is in the back seat, so you cant play with your IPOD when your driving. Do not get the upgraded stereo, standard one is just as good."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals