• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2008 BMW X3

8.1

Based on 248 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

My X3

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"I bought it for the huge panorama sunroof, because it was automatic, and because it was a BMW. It is on the small side, so I thought I would get good gas mileage, but not so. It was difficult for some of my clients to get in and out of and I must admit, I poked myself in the face a number of times when opening the door - it has a strange angle that sticks out. Other than that, this car is not very exciting and I don't think I would buy another BMW - but it does have great pick up."

acceleration problems

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"The X3 has transmission problems. There is hesistation on many of these vehicles when acceleration from a stop, in a turn or on a hill."

Great Buy

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I owned since march 2004. No problems at all. Great gas mileage and Engine Power. I only replaced the rotors covered by guaranty. X3 proves that you don't have to pay $ 45,000 or more to get a BMW. No way to pay that money for the X5 to get few more horsepower that you don't even feel."

Awful

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"I have had nothing but the worst problems with this car. My whole drive shaft fell out on the rode."

Ultimate Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"Over the years I've driven Audi, Lexus, Jaguar, and finally got into BMW's alleged ultimate driving machine!! I have found it to be the most disappointing vehicle I have ever owned. Its handling does not outweigh the many faults. My dealer explained away the list of problems as unfortunately getting the one BMW that "slipped through the seam." Don't even think about puchasing the nav system. It's the worst!!! If you plan on road trips longer than two hours, you will be horribly uncomfortable. The more I drive it the more I dislike it. Can't wait to get out of the X3. My husband calls this vehicle the ultimate mistake and a waste of money."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for