2007 BMW X3

8.0

Based on 259 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

best ever car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

"never any problems"

Vehicle saved my life

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I was involved in a head-on collision (I was stopped and other car was traveling at about 65 MPH) and although the complete front end was crushed and demolished, the interior cab was completely intact. I was only hurt by the airbag and seatbelt. I cannot say enough about this vehicle and how because I was in this vehicle, I was able to walk away from a head-on collision. I would definitely recommend this car."

Excellent, reliable and safe car

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Well worth the money. Fun to drive and safe."

Cons: "Styling is a ilttle old but still beautiful."

"The X3 is an extremely reliable vehicle. You can drop the back seats and load quite a bit in the back. It's not "fancy" but does its job extremely well. It is a great vehicle for AZ where many people own huge SUVs. It sits high enough to give you a great view of traffic. The X3 handles beautifully and is easy to turn around in parking lots and other tight spots. My wife loves driving it around town."

Love the X3

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "Fast, reliable in winter weather, great pick-up"

Cons: "Gas mileage, only 1 CD & cup holder"

"This is my second X3 in 5 years. Replaced my 2006 with the 2010 because of its size, reliability, and driving experience. This car is a bullet on the highway. I like to drive my cars - I don't like the car to drive me. Previously, I purchased only Japanese cars, but I love driving the German car because I have to drive it. The X3 has been totally dependable and my dealer's service is excellent. Just wish the mileage was better, but driving in Boston traffic always gives lousy mileage. Will probably trade this in for an X5 because I need more cargo space. Meantime, I'll enjoy my X3 and recommend it to anyone who loves to 'drive' their car."

A blast to own and still turns heads

By on Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pros: "handling, responsiveness"

Cons: "firm feel on the road is not for everyone"

"I purchased this 2007X3 MSport package certified pre-owned in 2011 for 29K- the garage kept, low mileage (17.5K) and gorgeous alpine white convinced me and I have to say its a sharp car that doesn't disappoint. I agree totally with one reviewer about the strange need for the engine to hold on the a lower gear on long mild uphills- its so bizarre! Otherwise the power of the 3.0L 260 engine is perfect for city driving. I can tap on the gas and know its not going to let me down- I have become a more confident city driver because it is so thoroughly responsive and fast to accelerate...this totally makes up for the gritty road feel-in fact I'm a happier as the driver than the passenger because its a driver's car-I know why people love this car its a total pleasure. I love the '07 much better than '08-'11- the sporty look of all white is a head turner. Just recently had an issue with the front/rear parking sensors- under warranty bc I purchased the extended warranty but other than that 17k miles with no issues whatsoever."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals