2004 BMW X3

8.0

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Very Surprised and happy

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Size, handling, safety and fun to drive."

Cons: "harshish ride"

"My wife wanted one of these and I was certain that the car would not be comfortable for me as I am well over 6' and big. Comfort is excellent. I own other European cars and this one has everything I need and want. Headlights are great, power is great, controls are great, quality is great, the ride is silent but firm. Excellent manners and handles very very well. I can't say enough good about this car. By the way, I own a European Auto repair shop and won't own a NEEDY car (Saab, Volvo). Very safe bet,"

Certified Pre Owned BMW...Better than advertised!

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pros: "Great value, low maintenance, comfortable"

Cons: "Controls not intuitive,back seats not lie flat"

"Bought this 2007 BMW X3 in 2010 with 25,000 miles and today had Level 2 service at 71,000 miles. I have not had a single problem in the 50,000 miles I have driven the car. The car is still tight, suspension shows very little sign of wear, brakes have been magnificent (5 on front and 4 on rear... 5,000+ miles left?) and engine loves to rev! Oil consumption has never been an issue between service intervals (18,000 miles for me). Only negative has been that transmission at times will rev to 4,000 rpm going uphill in 3rd (?) gear before up shifting...I say "hunting for power". When I bought the BMW, I said I would trade it in when the extended warranty and maintenance contract expires 8 months from now...but this car has EXCEEDED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS!"

Great auto & wonderful driver

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"I love this car. The size & cargo space are great. It 's a joy to take on long road trips. handles superbly at 29 mpg highway a super road car. I am small and the seats adjust so I can position myself perfectly. I like the height on the interstate. Met all of my expectations. Hope the new X3 can match it."

not your avg SUV

By on Sunday, January 27, 2008

"This car has been a pleasure to drive. With the right tires it is great in the snow and one of the best driving cars on the roads. For an SUV or course. The warranty is part of what sold me the car. Maintainance cost is completely covered. Service is professional. Drive one and you'll know what I mean. The X3 drives like a car not like a cross over!!"

Excellent, reliable and safe car

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Well worth the money. Fun to drive and safe."

Cons: "Styling is a ilttle old but still beautiful."

"The X3 is an extremely reliable vehicle. You can drop the back seats and load quite a bit in the back. It's not "fancy" but does its job extremely well. It is a great vehicle for AZ where many people own huge SUVs. It sits high enough to give you a great view of traffic. The X3 handles beautifully and is easy to turn around in parking lots and other tight spots. My wife loves driving it around town."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals