2004 BMW X3

8.0

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 ... 49 50 51 | Next

Not the "Ultimate drving machine"

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"I've got 8 months left of my 2 year lease and am counting down till I get rid of this car. Too small for 2 small children. There is not enough room in the front seats. My husband and I are not big people and we feel cramped. The faux leather seats stain especiallly milk and baby food. The dealer can't even get the stains off! They just shrugged their shoulders I can never open the sun roof window b/c it will only open with the cover fully retracted through to the back seats and the sun ALWAYS gets in my kids eyes. There is a vibration-like noise from my son's rear window and the dealership blew-off my complaint like it was nothing. My car "died in the dead of winter and had to be towed to get some new electonic piece. The only pluses is the handling in rain/snow and the exceleration onto and highway. I can't wait to go back to an Acura."

Very Pleased after 3 years

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"I bought the 3.0-X3 while stationed overseas prior to our first child being born...wanting something safe with performance. I've been 100% satisfied in both areas for over 3 years. We had a blast traveling all over Europe in this thing, and have been back to the states for 3 months and still loving it. Yes the ride is a little stiff, but I found that more of plus than a minus. Not being an expert and reading all the reviews before buying, I was a little put off when I heard them complain about this...and over the years have found this way down on the priority list toward determining my satisfaction with this car. What was important to me was: I've never experienced a single problem (not even a bulb needing replaced). I was, however, disappointed in the BMW service when we returned to the states. It felt like they didn't really have time for us when asked simple questions about getting our US warranty started. Situation may have been isolated to one service agent...as things have gotten better since we switched to another agent at our request. But has seriously left questions in our mind about future purchases...but that's not the car's fault. Over the last 22 years I've owned (purchased new) a Mazda RX-7, Audi-80, Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler, and now this...all being great cars. But looking back, I've found this X3 to have many of the best aspects of those cars all rolled into one. My wife and daughter love this car, and we expect several more years of satisfied use."

My X3

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"I bought it for the huge panorama sunroof, because it was automatic, and because it was a BMW. It is on the small side, so I thought I would get good gas mileage, but not so. It was difficult for some of my clients to get in and out of and I must admit, I poked myself in the face a number of times when opening the door - it has a strange angle that sticks out. Other than that, this car is not very exciting and I don't think I would buy another BMW - but it does have great pick up."

acceleration problems

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"The X3 has transmission problems. There is hesistation on many of these vehicles when acceleration from a stop, in a turn or on a hill."

Great Buy

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I owned since march 2004. No problems at all. Great gas mileage and Engine Power. I only replaced the rotors covered by guaranty. X3 proves that you don't have to pay $ 45,000 or more to get a BMW. No way to pay that money for the X5 to get few more horsepower that you don't even feel."

Previous | 1 ... 49 50 51 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X3 near Honolulu. See local deals