2013 BMW X1

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

this is a smart, comfortable classy ride

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "30 mpg, quiet, quick"

Cons: "can't think of a thing"

"I learn something new about this ride every day. Lots of cargo, tight ride and good looks."

X1 is quick and nimble, reliable

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

"My X1 is a year old with 25K miles and still runs like new! Very quick and nimble on hwy but don't get the sports pkg if you want a softer ride! I'm 59 with back problems so it's a bit stiff for me but man can it run! Only tech problem is X1's bluetooth goes in and out with the iPhone 6 so I am trying to resolve that problem, otherwise an affordable and enjoyable BMW to drive!"

great commuter car.

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "comfortable drive"

Cons: "black paint around windows has poor finish"

"I bought this as a commuter car, and i love it. I have decked it out with electronic upgrades and cold weather package. I am very happy with the car and its performance. it is a comfortable ride, has good road presence, and is excellent in handling in snow/ice conditions. i love the cargo space, my full size dog rides comfortably."

Okay but not great

By on Thursday, January 01, 2015

Pros: "good acceleration"

Cons: "leaks, engine knocks, poor quality materials"

"The car is a smaller SUV, with adequate space for people and stuff. The navigation system is a bit confusing. The quality is really poor, the seats are not leather, the area where the spare tire goes rattles, the engine has a knock, the car is not sealed properly (so it will leak sometimes when it rains or when you go to the car wash), it is just not a very good car. I had a Mercedes Benz prior to this and expected the quality to be comparable, but it is not. The one good thing is that the car accelerates very well, it is definitely a turbo, and for those who like stick, there is a manual mode where you can shift the car. The promised four years of maintenance by BMW is a farce: it only includes certain maintenance items; further BMW has refused to address the engine problems or leaks. Don't buy this car!"

Good value, but very small cargo area

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Small trunk"

"I have a 2015 X1 with a 6-cylinder engine, which replaced my 2011 135 coupe. The X1 is a very capable car; fun to drive, but with a lot more weight to push than the 135. The rear seating compartment is adequate, but tight. My real issue with the car is the lack of trunk space for suitcases, groceries, etc. It's quite a nice car, and with the 6-cylinder engine has a lot of pep, but if room is a consideration I'd look towards the X3 or X4. As far as maintenance, no issues through 9000 miles, after driving through Germany and the USA. Nice car, small storage...."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X1 near Honolulu. See local deals