2013 BMW X1

Based on 32 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

as ecpected fgrom a BMW.....AWESOMENESS!!!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

"DRVIVES GREAT"

HAPPY WITH THIS CAR

By on Friday, September 05, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "NO COMMENT AS YET"

"I AM HAPPY WITH MY X1 SO FAR, I HAVE ONLY HAD IT FOR 1 MONTH BUT GOING BACK AND FOURTH TO WORK GAS MILAGE HAS BEEN GREAT.IT'S COMFORTABLE DRIVING. I DON'T SEE MANY ON THE ROAD BUT I HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF COMPLEMENTS WHEN AT THE GAS STATION OR STORES."

Big Disappointment

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "It's a BMW and the handling is fun"

Cons: "Not peppy, poor reliability and comfort"

"Poor gas mileage 21MPG...My SRX got better gas mileage. Fuel efficient on/off technology is annoying. When you park, it turns off everything but the radio and you have to turn it on then off again. Brakes had to be replaced less than 1000 miles. iDrive had to be replaced at 4000 miles and was not covered under warranty due to moisture. Ridiculous design when iDrive is situated on the console between 2 cup holders. Interior is cheap compared to other $44K SUVs. Inside is small for an SUV in this class when you consider the poor gas mileage. There are bigger luxury SUV's with nicer interiors and same or better gas mileage with better reliability like the Lexus and Cadillac for the money. All you're buying is the BMW name."

Fits like a glove!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"Awesome handling. Just wish it had remote start. Very important in the upper Midwest."

Best compact crossover I have owned

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Fuel efficient fun and easy to drive"

Cons: "Can be small for some families"

"I purchased this car in June of 2013 as a brand new 2014 model. My X1 was replacing my 2008 Buick Enclave. The X1 is much smaller than my previous Buick, but that's what we were looking for. Some people underestimate the power of a 4-Cylinder BMW has perfected this engine and it has beyond plenty of power with a top speed of 155 MPH. Great family car can fit 4 large pieces of luggage 28-34 MPG stylish, luxurious, and extremely comfortable traditional BMW. The first week i purchased it I put 4,000 miles on it and loved it every step of the way! In March I had a sensor to go out and caused my engine to run on half power but this happened in my driveway. BMW towed it in and fixed it and returned it to me 2 days later. As anyone knows sensors can go bad on any new modern vehicle. My only complaint is the hatchback when you are getting things (groceries, luggage, etc.) out of the trunk there is no protection for the paint on the bumper so if anything is dropped here it is scratched especially since my car is black. A year later I have 22,000 miles on my BMW and I have no other complaints it has been and will be a great vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X1 near Honolulu. See local deals