10.0

Based on 2 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

10.0/10

No hype, no fanfare - Easily Best In Class!

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "Best car for the money, active seats are great!"

Cons: "I haven't found any yet."

2013 BMW M6

"This is the kind of car that can be summed up in one word...excellent. From the thickly bolstered steering wheel, to the superior B&O sound, to the large trunk, to the exceptional seats this car is excellent. You'll read/hear "this is not a sports car", I'm a previous 2013 Audi RS5 and BMW M3 (E46) owner it's at least as much a sports car as they are. I'm also a previous BMW 3/5/and especially 7 series owner, not to mention Mercedes, Lincoln, etc. it's more luxurious than any of them to say the least. The ability to transform this car from all out beast to docile touring machine with the push of a button is phenomenal. Can you put two adults in the rear seats? Yes, will they want to take a cross country trip back there? No. However the same can be said of many luxury sedans. Reviews point to the weight of this car as if it's something bad. Is this car heavy? Yes. I personally prefer the weighted feeling of the car; the fact that it is endowed with technology that totally defeats the weightiness and allows you the to take windy roads like you're on rails is again...excellent. While this is easily one of the best looking cars I've ever seen, one can only really appreciate it from the driver's seat. If you're considering this car, you owe it to yourself to test drive it. Let me warn you before you do though, there's a very good chance that you'll be going to the bank shortly thereafter."

2013 BMW M6

Awesome ride - especially in nice weather

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Dream to drive"

Cons: "Loves to go fast"

"This is the second m6 convertable I have owned. I absolutely love it! I have a bad back and these seats are HEAVEN to sit in. The only downfall is this car LOVES to go FAST! A real head turner and a love to drive!! Don't test drive it unless you have the $$ to buy it because you will fall in love."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW M6 near Honolulu. See local deals