• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 BMW M5

9.3

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

9.7/10

Fast, comfortable, reliable, professional

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "heads up display, active seats, exotic exhaust ton"

Cons: "gas, gas prices"

"Owned this car for 6 months. Very fast car, drinks a lot of gas, but totally worth it. Gets tons of looks everywhere you go and the exhaust note is so exotic!!! As for maintenance, I spent about 800$ atleast once a year just on maintenance stuff like flushing fluids. THANK GOD, I did not have one single issue or problem with my car, it only went to the shop for maintenance. However, my Vanos pump, which is a common failure on 06 models, was starting to underperform by 30% around 20k miles so I had that replaced. the heads up display and active seats were my favorite featurs, the seats catch your body from sliding, sooo cool!!! Also, you wont be able to sleep at night if you don't buy a warranty with your e60 m5!!!"

Best card I ever owned and dream to drive

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfort, low maintenance cost,"

Cons: "Expensive tires"

"We have two 3 series in our family and I have the 2008 M5 V-10 Blue! The 2008 M5 is a great driving machine and living in the Ozark Mountains has to be one of the best places to drive this car. I'll often use the M button and the suspension button on the center council. Third gear can take you most anywhere. Does this car break down ? NO never, just have money for tires on hand their not cheap and anytime you take it in for a oil change or tires, don't get a big head because everyone loves this car."

V10 power,handles on rails,amazing build quality

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pros: "V10 engine power/noise, SMG shift speed and feel."

Cons: "MPG is around 11"

"Car has been rock solid! No issues at all since i bought the car. The V10 performance, amazing/exotic noise is one of the best in the world, and the hard push in your seat and chest, pull of that motor is amazing. M cars are built with quality, as i can attest to my ownership. Build quality is precise and reliable. Handling of the car is exactly what it was made for, the world famous Nurburgring track in Germany, this car handles on rails! The steering is accurate, communicative and confidence inspiring. The suspension is adjustable to a soft mode, sport and race. The soft mode is perfect for driving on rough roads and having loved ones inside the car for a gentle ride. The SMG tranny is so much fun and interactive! The shift speed is amazingly fast in S6 mode, and no other car comes close to the feel and power shift of this tranny! So much fun and soul to it. If your a manual driver you will adapt to the tranny easily, auto only drivers might get some getting use to. Its a 4 door supercar."

LOVE IT!!!

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

"To Drive it Is to Know it!!! What can I SAAYYY"

If you want a rocket that can carry 5 people

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "power, handling, fun factor"

Cons: "expensive to fix."

"The car is the most fun I have ever had behind the wheel. Power is amazing, handling is phenomenal and it is a true driving experience. It is almost impossible not to hit 100 MPH when getting on the highway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW M5 near Honolulu. See local deals