2007 BMW M5

9.4

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

9.8/10

Love my car.

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Fun to track, comfortable"

Cons: "expensive to maintain, consumes oil, gas mileage"

"I love my car. The drive, the handling, the community are second to none. When the warranty is gone however, it can get expensive, and the car can have expensive issues such as SMG and alternator. However, if those are replaced, even factory replacements, it lasts the life of the car. Additionally, oil consumption (TW60) is common for this car, but only if your pushing it (IE Tracks, racing, "spirited driving" etc) You will not drive another vehicle like this, the last of the V10s, and the sound is unmatched. Its one of the most responsive and powerful cars I have ever driven. It will be a sad day if I ever have to get rid of it."

Perhaps the best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, fast, reliable, steering almost as good as a 911"

Cons: "shifting is not always smooth"

"I have owned 18 BMW's and this might be the best. It was the second M5 the dealer got. It needed a battery earlier this year and that is it. The car is quiet, fast, comfortable and drives like a sports car. I love it."

oil burner

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"The car is a great performer but it does ride a bit rough. Has the best exhaust note ever! It has also been to the dealer a little too often but... they usually get it fixed. It also destroys the inside of its rear tires in less than 10,000 miles while crusing!! and "yes" the allignment is spot on with factory specs & they cannot explain why it does this. But here is the bottom line - it burns oil, a lot of oil. It has done this since it was new and they cannot make it stop! Therefore, I do not recomend this car!"

I LOVE IT!!!

By on Saturday, December 27, 2008

"I just bought a 2009 M5 in White w/black leather interior and it is AWESOME! It was a birthday/christmas/getting divorced present for myself! I have never owned a BMW before, but boy...I will always drive one - I am a believer now! It handles exceptionally well, but the automatic shifting feature seems a little laggy. I've been too nervous to manually shift, but hopefully it shifts more smoothly in manual. The features are also awesome, it came with all of the extras."

Brutally fast car. SMG rough in city driving

By on Sunday, May 25, 2008

"This is my 3rd BMW to own and the 1st M. As with every BMW I've owned, this engine is superb and amazingly smooth. The car handles wonderfully & feels really good. SMG is herky jerky in the city but becomes a master when accelerating hard. Overall....an absolutely unbelievable car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW M5 near Honolulu. See local deals