2002 BMW M5

9.8

Based on 74 Ratings for the 2000 - 2003 models.

9.8/10
    9.9/10
    10.0/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

Finally a adequate replacement for my 911

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Best deal for one of the fastest rides out there"

Cons: "maintenance can be high but you'll forget all that"

"I have always been a BMW fan/owner. Although they are not the best in terms of reliability (mostly electrical), it'd definitely help you remove whatever burden you carry in life, the moment you start driving it. Acceleration, handling, feeling are race car experience. If you have kid and still enjoy spirit driving, nothing beat this 4 doors machine. I used to own a 911 and had to let it go after having a kid. Now I have found something which is faster which the whole family can comfortably enjoy together. Definitely worth the buy especially now pricing is at its lowest(found mine with 69K miles with rare Oxford Green, fully loaded, extremely well kept for only $18K). Don't worry about the potential high maintenance. You have saved a lot already getting it used as the guy before you had to throw out 80 larges for it."

The best car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Awesome power, handling, appeal."

Cons: "Gas mileage could be a little better."

"The 2001 BMW M5 is unlike any BMW I have ever owned. I have owned three including two BMW M3's I have driven new BMW's and this car is still exceptional."

Best all-around vehicle for the money

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"There are newer cars, there are faster cars, there are cheaper cars, and there are more practical cars. I just don't know of one car that beats the m5 in every category. If you can have one car to drive - there simply isn't another car out there that will do all of the following: Haul the kids, make a long distance trip comfortable, make you proud at the Four Seasons, and make you proud as you pull away from many sports cars. The car does does everything well, and with any other car, you feel like you're giving up space, power, money, or reputation. I've had my car for about 3 years - and I have had to replace sensors, clutch, tires, etc. I've spent a decent amount of money maintaining the car - but all is forgiven every time I drive it. That should tell you enough. The car should be in the $20-26k range now - there's no excuse if you want a family car that will put a constant grin on your face. If you're a car man with responsibilities - this is your way of having your cake and eating it too."

Best Car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Amazing performance, decent mileage, can't get mor"

Cons: "Flimsy upholders, no spare tire"

"Very tight, and runs like new even after 85k miles. Broken in well, so never uses oil. No spare tire is a source for concern. Awesome performance when called on, still 24mpg on trips."

green machine

By on Sunday, November 08, 2009

"An amazing car to drive. This is a drivers dream in a four door sedan. Gives me goosbumps every time I light the fire after eight years.. Very reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW M5 near Honolulu. See local deals