2009 BMW M3

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

The Best M3 Made Yet!!! Performance and Value

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Acceleration and Handling!"

Cons: "Gas mileage is at 17mpg average for DCT"

"I have had Ms cars before and by far this is the best major break though in surpassing previous M3 build. Performance in right along $100k cars for far less money. Its exciting breath taking to drive, never boring, for both daily and touring drives."

Unbelievable

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"I've owned over 25 cars in the last 15 years and hands down, this is the best I've ever owned. The power, performance and handeling is better than anything that I've ever driven. If you are looking for a perfomance car that can drive like a regular car in traffic, look no further. You will not be disappointed."

Best at speed

By on Saturday, October 10, 2009

"I have owned this '08 M3 Convertible for 1 year and 10K miles. It has the 6 speed manual transmission and virtually every option. The build quality is excellent, although the paint is more susceptible to road rash than any car I've owned. The engine revs freely and sounds great, but doesn't develop much torque at lower rpm and thus doesn't have the grunt of even a base Corvette. In convertible trim this is a relatively heavy car as well, but feels very solid, especially with the roof up. Cowl shake is minimal with the top down. The quality of materials used in the interior is impressive. Mine has the optional wood trim and looks great. The seats are well bolstered and comfortable. One issue for tall drivers is the adjustment limit of the steering wheel if the drivers seat is all the way back on its tracks, which I need to do to accommodate my legs. Unfortunately gas mileage (14-18mpg) is poor for such small (4 liter) displacement, the effect of which is compounded by the small fuel tank. These cars also consume oil, which is an unusual 60W Castrol synthetic blend that is expensive and usually found only at the dealership. The car is a pleasure to drive fast on an open road, where the horsepower and high rev limit can best be utilized. BMW offered a free one day M school which was great fun and an opportunity to safely explore the cars (M3, 5 and 6) capability. Free service is a definite plus and helps with resale value. Overall I feel this car has met my expectations."

A true car guys dream car!

By on Friday, April 06, 2012

Pros: "Power, adgility, braking power, ahhh factor...Sexy"

Cons: "Thirsty on gas, 2K for new tires,"

"I have owened 2 M3's now. First was a 2006 M3 that set my inner car guy pasion a blaze. I have owned many cars including a Testerossa and Porsche. The M3 is hands down the best car I have personally had. It is well balenced and capable of intense speeds with quick responsive stoping capabilities. I was shoping for a manual transmision when I got my first one but "Settled" for the SMG....This was and is an amazing piece of automotive enginering that I will not go without again. Love the Padel shifts in a corner at speed and the ability to power out of a corner with a flick of a finger tip. My current M3 is every bit as much fun as my last one. I am not sure the newer body style warrents the extra dollar spent. Sure ya get 2 extra cylenders but dollar for dollar Rev for Rev it just did not make a huge difference to me. To sum it up I would say that you will not be unhappy with the purchase of an M3...Hide the keys and and watch your teenagers. Keep it all to yourself. You have worked hard so live a little..."

Worth the wait

By on Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Let's just say "wow". If you really want power than this is your car. I have been in many nice rides and this car blows away just about anything out there. The car is refined, classy, but mischevious. If you pull up in a porsche or a ferrari, the guy next to you obviously thinks you have an ego problem of some type. Although, this is probably true, the M3 says something different - you like being unique but like even more that you can have a fun drive or a "fun" drive without drawing so much attention to oneself. Any time I have driven over 120mph in a car I began feeling uncomfortable but the M3 is saying "can i get out of 4th gear or what?" The car handles well in all arenas, feels solid, stereo sounds great and the ability to have a few thousand songs stored into a hard drive is ingenious, the cell phone conversations are clear, navigation is simple to use, leather feels incredible, back-up monitor is phenomenal, split-rear seats fold down for significant amount of room, double-clutch is insane....i could really go on forever. The only things that are unfortunate is the gas tank is too small but filling up at the station and being able to look at such a fine machine is fine by me. The price may seem high to some people and I never really thought I would spend this much on a car but I got almost every option but heated seats (I live in Arizona) and got full maintenance, Lo-jack, etc so it ran over 80k - but to me a car is a thing to get from point A to point B -- I just get there faster and in style..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW M3 near Honolulu. See local deals