2003 BMW M3

9.3

Based on 195 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Smiles per Mile

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "driveability, balance, alcantara steering wheel"

Cons: "no cruise control, salmon relay"

"Hard to imagine what I would replace this with...goes like a scalded dog and the only real problem is getting stuck in traffic. Like trying to view the Mona Lisa in the dark. Dinan stage II suspension with a borla exhaust and Brembos. Provides for exhilarating acceleration in all axis. Thinking supercharger for more smiles per mile."

I ordered this M3 from Germany, its Excellent!

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, the harder you push it, the better."

Cons: "Expensive to maintian, but worth every penny."

"I am a BMW CCA instructor and have used this car for numerous HDPE events and track days. Its also a good Autocross car, but can be beat by smaller (Mini's) that are well driven. Overall this is an excellent choice for a beautiful, reliable and fun car to drive around town and at the track. The car is mostly stock, with only Dinan suspension upgrades. No reason to mess with the excellent BMW S54 engine, its a jewel."

As good as the car mags say

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "Awesome driving experience"

Cons: "BMW M parts are expensive, good aftermarket option"

"Fabspeed headers, sport cats, and x-pipe, and Rogue Engineering Diablo muffler. TMS underpowered pulleys. K&N cold air intake. Stoptech SS brake lines. Stoptech rotors and brake pads. TMS RTABs. I do my own fluid changes (oil, tranny, diff, and radiator) because I like to and also to save money. Overall, the M3 is simply a great drive. The handling is awesome. The power is wonderfully impressive. The motor pulls all the way thru the 8,000 rpm redline. Pure sportscar. If I didn't do most of my own work, it would be expensive for upkeep and the aftermarket parts I use perform better and save me money."

Supercar at everyday price

By on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Pros: "A blast to drive, plentiful power & great handling"

Cons: "Tire wear, black paint is a bear to keep perfect"

"I bought my M3 vert about 4 years ago. It was then 5 years old and showed only 18k on the odometer. I paid just under $30k at the time, and bought an extended warranty from the Infiniti dealership where I bought it. The extended warranty was a "must have" according to my wife who was worried about the cost to maintain an "M" car. To date, I haven't gotten my money out of that warranty as the car has had very few issues. People warned me about "M" cars, and in particular the SMG gearbox. I have had a couple of days where in 95 plus degrees, I get a gearbox error indication on the dash, but it is temporary and clears next drive. It is Jet Black, which is probably the worst color to choose in terms of trying to keep a gleaming blemish and halo free shine; but we do our best. My biggest issue lies in the fact that I misjudge curbs, resulting in wheel rash and front bumper rash. The biggest expense I've had is keeping tires on it. I have the factory 19's on it, and trust me those are not cheap! And with spirited driving (gotta go!) the tires are probably gonna get about 15,000 miles, especially the rears due to the torque delivered back there. I wish this car wasn't my daily driver, just because I would like to hang on to this one forever."

All Around Well Built N FUNN,

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Drive one, once"

Cons: "I can't find any"

"If you get iffy on petrol $$, Don't Get It. But, is a great all around town car... on It's way to the TRACK... I Like Mine"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW M3 near Honolulu. See local deals