• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2014 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $71,588 - $73,975.

8.0

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

This is an amazing performance sedan!!

By on Monday, September 02, 2013

Pros: "A fantastic performance sedan"

Cons: "The LI is long"

750 LI with M Sport Package

"I enjoy every moment behind the wheel of this amazing machine. It has so many features that I keep going back to the Owners Manual to keep learning. I have owned 3 - 3 series, a Z3, and 2 - 5 Series. If you like a performance sedan, you have to drive one. The 400 hp twin turbo delivers power to the road when you need it or just want enjoy it."

750 LI with M Sport Package

Perfect - just be patient

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "Wicked fast but so smooth! Stunningly beautiful."

Cons: "Run flats, kind of glitchy technology, & poor mpg"

"Absolutely love my 750L. Striking good looks. I still stare when another one passes by. Performance is exhilarating. Passing and highway ramps are nothing short of an awe/jealousy inspiring feat. 80 feels like the perfect highway cruising speed so watch out! Downside: run flats scare me but I haven't had any issues. Yes, they are expensive but I'm most concerned that I'll need a replacement when I'm not near a big enough city to keep these specialized tires stocked. The second downside seems to be part of owning a German car... I have sensor lights go off and other gremlins that have put me on a first name basis with the service department. Granted, none have left me stranded. Its just life with a German car - sort of like a high maintenance spouse. Totally worth it - but frustrating when it gives you grief. Service department tells me 7's have more little glitches than other BMW's just because its always their newest technology. Third con: mileage is terrible - like its 1972 and gas is 25 cents a gallon terrible. Some tell me "if you can afford a 7, you can afford the gas." However, if you drive non-highway a lot, this car will fetch you between 14 and 16. Highway city combo pushes it up to about 17/18. I apologize for my carbon footprint in advance. All said, I would buy again. Nothing matches the driving enjoyment and luxury of a 7."

Noisy tires ruin car

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Noisy run flats"

"Run flat tires are so noisy I thought there was a wheel bearing issue. My truck rides quieter than this car. Dealer and BMW won't do anything. Only 12,000 miles. They told me to turn the radio up. Last BMW I will buy. This is the best they can do for $80k? Do yourself a favor and never buy a BMW. What a disgrace. Annoying convenience features. Why do I have to pull the handle twice to open the door? The navigation is terrible. I use my iPhone for nav. The list goes on. I really hate this car and can hardly wait to to trade it!"

best vehicle ever for high dollar sedans

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "price competitive"

Cons: "loves the way it handles in inclement weather.."

"This is my first BMW and it is awesome.."

good car stay away from water

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "dont drive through water,"

"I have owned or leased BMW 3 series, and 2 5 series for my wife with good results but to small for me. I have always driven a SUV and made the switch to the 7 series. great car, it has plenty of power, drives well over 120 mph, great cockpit, and a real head turner. The issues I have had were mostly with the dealer. The car pulled to the right since new, after two trips to the dealer they informed my it was in line. So I gave up, the lease will be up before the tires ware out. One thing to be aware of I went through 18" of water and it destroyed the engine. The intake in at the bottom. The car was down for 6 weeks for a new (rebuilt enging)"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25