2012 BMW 7 Series

8.2

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Owned many luxury cars and this is the best.

By on Sunday, May 08, 2016

Pros: "Pure luxury, prestige and fantastic V8 power."

Cons: "Nothing."

"I bought this car 8 months ago and it is an absolute dream. It is certainly a luxurious vehicle, but the pure, brute power is the most outstanding feature. The engine and delivery of the power through the excellent transmission is fantastic. If you buy the car purely for the prestige and luxury and you have no interest in the sports car like performance, then you should go for the 740 gas or diesel, as it would be a shame to not utilize what this V8 engine has to offer. I won't bother to mention all the luxuries and features, because if you can afford this or similar vehicles, you know what to expect. I will just add that the seats are extremely comfortable and we have the M Sport package, which gives you much more. The fuel consumption is highly acceptable and not typical of a V8. Wonderful car and I will probably replace with the same vehicle in a few years. My wife loves the car and although she originally wanted an S Class, she now also gives this car a 10."

complete sastify driving machine

By on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pros: "The best machine invented"

"I would really recomend this car is the best machine that i have in may life on safety, driving secured, a fast and power machine"

Nice car that is reliable and drives well.

By on Friday, December 02, 2011

Pros: "The 740 Li enhancements."

Cons: "Auto trunk is a little slow to open."

"I'm still getting used to the bigger body style of the BMW as compared to the Mercedes CLS but I like the style of the cabin and look of the control panel."

Perfect - just be patient

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "Wicked fast but so smooth! Stunningly beautiful."

Cons: "Run flats, kind of glitchy technology, & poor mpg"

"Absolutely love my 750L. Striking good looks. I still stare when another one passes by. Performance is exhilarating. Passing and highway ramps are nothing short of an awe/jealousy inspiring feat. 80 feels like the perfect highway cruising speed so watch out! Downside: run flats scare me but I haven't had any issues. Yes, they are expensive but I'm most concerned that I'll need a replacement when I'm not near a big enough city to keep these specialized tires stocked. The second downside seems to be part of owning a German car... I have sensor lights go off and other gremlins that have put me on a first name basis with the service department. Granted, none have left me stranded. Its just life with a German car - sort of like a high maintenance spouse. Totally worth it - but frustrating when it gives you grief. Service department tells me 7's have more little glitches than other BMW's just because its always their newest technology. Third con: mileage is terrible - like its 1972 and gas is 25 cents a gallon terrible. Some tell me "if you can afford a 7, you can afford the gas." However, if you drive non-highway a lot, this car will fetch you between 14 and 16. Highway city combo pushes it up to about 17/18. I apologize for my carbon footprint in advance. All said, I would buy again. Nothing matches the driving enjoyment and luxury of a 7."

worse experience.......!!!!!!!

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Reason: engine problem

"I owned 2009 750 LI bought it brand new from showroom floor, I had bad experience, we just kept coming back to dealership without any answer what is going on with the car.everytime we bring the car back to dealearship,they just told me there was a code in the system and they just clear the code. the engine keep shaking everytime we stopped in the traffic or made full stop. we were in branson,MO once and caught on traffic and the engine shaking and almost shut dowm in the middle of the hill. I have 3 years old girl sitting at the back seat and we just thankful because of the traffic or otherwise somebody might hit us from the back. we called BMW dealer and told them what happened,and they told us to bring the car in.we took the car to the dealer but they said they did not find anything wrong with the car again they said there is a code in the computer and they just reset the code. it is not worth it to buy almost $100k car but have a lot of problem that they can not find what is wrong with it. we really dissapointed.......till we trade the car with MB. AS far as the design and the comfort we do like it but, it is just a waste of time if everytime we need to go back and forward to the dealership and they do not know how to fix it"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals