2011 BMW 7 Series

8.2

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

High Luxury; High Performance

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Elegance of a luxury car and dynamics of a sports"

Cons: "Needs a built-in beverage cooler"

"Just a magnificent car all around!!!"

Great car for Big Guys

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Gadgetry, Power, Comfort, great ride"

Cons: "Some plastic inside, less leg room than previous"

"I am 6'7" and this is my 5th 7 series in the past 7 years. What I like about the Li is that I can have clients sit behind me with plenty of room and I am not cramped driving. Having the previous model, I do feel the interior was better in my 2007, as there seems to be some materials that are sub par in the newer car (guessing weight reductions). The engine and transmission are very responsive and is the main reason for the switch from the 07. Also,the styling and gadgets are much better but still has issues. This is a car I would definitely not own if it does not have a warranty. Repairs can easily cost $1000's for the most mundane repairs. My car recommends oil changes between 9,000-15,000 miles thus far. It seems I go through roughly 4 quarts of oil between changes. I have no active leaks but was told its a turbo charged car and its normal. Anyhow, overall a great car, but outside of a warranty, I would not buy. I currently average 15.9 for 70/30 Highway/City Driving. If you do the speed limit of 55, you can easily get 20+mpg."

Great Driving Experience but Expensive

By on Friday, February 3, 2012

Pros: "Great driving car. Luxury and speed!"

Cons: "Expensive, no spare, run flat tires."

"The car was redeigned in 2009 and I perfer the newly designed interior cabin much more than prior years. Purchased this car used from dealer with 11k. The twin turbos make this car very fast and it handles excellent. Service has been very good and my car has not spent a lot of time in shop. One recall on water pump. Biggest negative is tires. This model has no spare and utilizes a run flat tire. That makes them much more expensive with less wear. Other than the cost of replacing tires, this is a great car. A little pricey, but maintenance is included to 50k which helps to offset operating costs."

nice car but

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "run flat tires"

"Amazing car I love it, The only issue I have with this car is the run flat tires they have on this car, I have been through 6 tires and one wheel in just 12 months. these tires are not made for our roads in the northeast. I don not recommend this car to anyone lives in the northeast as long as BMW insists on putting these run flat tires on these amazing cars."

A dream, only minor issue are the self diagnostics

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Classy, smooth, fun to drive"

"We picked this up in Munich and drove on European roads for a month. Unfortunately, it hasn't been cut loose since! Super comfortable, yet very fun to drive, especially in Sport mode (this is a 750i with the Sports package, and without most of the expense options other than stereo and blind spot/lane departure). We have had absolutely no problems other than two minor issues where I've accelerated very rapidly, and brought in self-diagnostic errors, one of which did not self-clear. I think that they have updated the software to clear the "warning" after having the engine off if the sensors don't continue to see a problem."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals