2011 BMW 7 Series

8.2

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "Gas milage, green immage, multiple personalitites, road feel not couch feel."

Cons: "had to change phones to take advantage of the car reading and responding to my emails and texts."

"I have driven 7's for years, this is my 4th, and the 750 LI active hybrid is the best yet,. This is a massive car but it handles like a sports car-- when you want it to. With the choice of 4 modes from comfort to sport plus. I feel like I recieved 4 diffrent cars in one. Multiple personalities, just like my wife, but I like the choice to blow the doors off a S550 MBZ or just drive in comfort over a potholed road. The Active Hybrid is a blast as it adds additional hosepower in the form of "BOOST" so you don't feel it at the pump. You can drive wild and still get 26 MPG."

Worst 7 series ever owned

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Horsepower, comfort"

Cons: "mechanical problems and battery problems"

"This car needs a major overhaul mechanically. Look at other reviews on line on other sites. My car has had a road vibration from the day I picked it up brand new. The vibration is from 35-50 mph during gentle acceleration, and it is extremely annoying for a car of this cost. It has been in the shop multiple times, and BMW cannot come up with a solution and has no explanation. Also, electrically, the battery has died numerous times and is not covered under warranty!! Over $700 to replace the battery in the first 12 mos of the car owned. My 2003 and 2006 7 series had no problems what so ever and I still own the 2003 model. BMW rushed this car out in 2009 and refuse to admit some of the problems and have no idea how to fix them. Stay away!! Lots of horsepower and comfortable, but car has been in the shop for more than 3 months in the first 15 months owned, at a clip of over $1500 per month on the lease. Service dept has become rude and frustrated because they have no solutions and want to wash their hands of this car. Car will be back on their lot the second this lease ends and someone else can have the joy of owning maintaining this car."

good car stay away from water

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "dont drive through water,"

"I have owned or leased BMW 3 series, and 2 5 series for my wife with good results but to small for me. I have always driven a SUV and made the switch to the 7 series. great car, it has plenty of power, drives well over 120 mph, great cockpit, and a real head turner. The issues I have had were mostly with the dealer. The car pulled to the right since new, after two trips to the dealer they informed my it was in line. So I gave up, the lease will be up before the tires ware out. One thing to be aware of I went through 18" of water and it destroyed the engine. The intake in at the bottom. The car was down for 6 weeks for a new (rebuilt enging)"

complete sastify driving machine

By on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pros: "The best machine invented"

"I would really recomend this car is the best machine that i have in may life on safety, driving secured, a fast and power machine"

great car

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

"hate run flats"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals