2005 BMW 7 Series

8.4

Based on 282 Ratings for the 2002 - 2008 models.

Smooth!

By on Monday, February 18, 2008

"I have really enjoyed driving my 2002 745i! This is the first sedan I have owned (drove land cruisers for the 10 years prior) and I have been really happy with the comfortable ride it provides. I have had to take it in for service quite a few times (speakers, windows, clock..little things) and there was also something with my transmission at around 60K. I have 73K on it now. I do have the 100k/6yr extended warranty plan, however it is up in June 08'. I admit that I am very nervous about my warranty running out...it has been in for service a lot. Overall I still love my car and will most likely hang onto it...it is timeless and an amazing machine!"

Very Nice!

By on Monday, December 31, 2012

Pros: "fast and fun to drive"

Cons: "rapid depreciation"

"I've had this car for a couple years now and it has never given me any problems. It is very comfortable on the inside and good for long drives. The service is expensive, but it's worth the money."

completely unreliable super car

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"This car spends more time at the dealership than in my garage it seems. Almost everything on the car has broken down at one point or another and BMW is fairly awful at scheduling appointments and fixing things. Having said that, this car is extremely beautiful and powerful beyond belief. The inside comfort is simply incredible and the ride is smooth and very powerful. You get noticed in this super car. If you can handle this unreliability, this is a great car, but you need to have a backup car in your garage (I do) because you'll frequently need."

Rocky beginnings

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Always loved the new body style and finally had a chance to pick one up. Bought the 2003 745i from local dealer and should have paid more attn to the amount of maint this car encountered before the extended warranty expired. I've had too many issues that I never expected from this car. Now resale value on these cars has dropped so buy cheap if you do."

Great vehicle until repairs come along...

By on Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pros: "most comfortable to drive and can be sporty"

Cons: "repair costs, no back up cam,"

"Great car until the repairs come,,,which can be very pricey. Beautiful and comfortable, but can be sporty and quick when needed (although long). Had a great time with it, but repairs that do come along keep asking myself if I should go for A8 or something else."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals