• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2004 BMW 7 Series

8.4

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2002 - 2008 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

This car is great. Maintenance is the main problem

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Great comfort and the car responds very well."

Cons: "Expensive to maintain. Bad during snow."

"The car is indeed a great car, but the maintenance on this car take a bite on one's pocket. This is not a car one could take to any mechanics otherwise, they would mess it up real bad. One needs to be very cautious. The car doe s not handle itself well in the snow. The company needs to decrease the service's charges for this car and make them cheaper. One does not know when one part or all of the computer will go bad. One morning I stated the car, a message appeared on the dashboard about lighting it costed me $1,470 plus dollars and change to have it fix,even though it never got wet. I like the fact that most of the features of the car are hidden so that prevent people, especially kids from playing in the car. The gas mileage could be better but for a big car like mine, it is alright."

Worst car I ever bought

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Looks good drives good when it works"

Cons: "Mechanical poor and too expensive to keep up. BMW"

"I read these reviews and think I must be on another planet. I purchased this car with 71,000 miles. The valve guides a bad - the transmission is bad and the cateletic converter was bad. This is after I ran the diagnostics at a BMW store for $100. To fix it was more than the cost of the car. In fact the mechanic told me the E 62 engine was the worst they ever made and they don't stand behind them. He felt they shiuld have extended the warranty as they did on the 3002-03. Even my own BMW mechanic said they were horrible- if you buy a 7 series you are purchasing a time bomb!"

Probably the sigle bes kept in NJ-I

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "The best!"

Cons: "NONE"

"I am 82 and take 6 car magazines-been to Pebble 3 time and many other shows-Owned 2000 Arnage Bently a 456 Maranello Ferrari and many others-I get this a car washed about evey 19 days Many compiemts at my CC-Trump National in Bedminister NJ by the parker fellows!!"

Alpina B7- Awesome Automobile

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

"This car has been nothing but a pleasure to own. I haven't had any problems with the car at all in the last 7k or year and a half of ownership. I bought this car with 14k miles and paid 1/3 of what it cost new, even though it still looks, drives, smells, like new! It is fast, sleak, gets good gas mileage, its rare, its comfortable, its basically a luxury sedan, and supercar combined into one ultimate driving machine. They depreciate quickly because no one knows what they are, so if you can buy one slightly used and maintained like I did, you can live like you are rich with a middle class income."

I love my BMW it is AWESOME

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

"I love my BMW it is AWESOME"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals