2003 BMW 7 Series

8.3

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2002 - 2008 models.

Far and away the best all around car I've driven

By on Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pros: "Amazing drive. It has everything."

Cons: "Expensive, electronics can be finicky."

Driver's cockpit

"I've driven luxury cars, sports cars, trucks and everything in between. It's an amazing combination of luxury, comfort and driving exhilaration. It eats up interstate better than almost anytthing, and still out handles and out accellerates sports cars on hilly winding roads - gotta love the paddle shifters. Throw in more convenience and fun tech gadgets than you get on most cars 7 years newer. The comfort seats live up to the description plus are heated, cooled and a massage feature which is great on long trips. One big surprise - with snow tires, it's better in snow and ice than many SUVs. The dynamic stability contril is amazing. Almost impossible to make the car skid. Plus, don't laught, I had the car 3 winters before I discovered the heated steering wheel."

Driver's cockpit

Smooth, powerful luxury!

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "Luxury galore, very safe, comfort, nice power, MPG"

Cons: "BAD in snow, sunroof is loud"

"This car is remarkable. The comfort is great. I'm 6' 3" and this car is amazing. I have had 4 - 5 series and an X5 and this by far is the best....unless you are talking about snow- NOT GOOD! I figured because of the perfect weight balance this would be good but it is terrible! It would be the only reason I go back to a 5 series. Even without the Xi badge the 535 was amazing in the snow. The only other small complaint i can even think of is the sunroof. It is very loud with the slide pulled back. I just don't understand that on a 90K car."

Beautiful and Fast

By on Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pros: "Engineering detail and quality"

Cons: "the idrive controller and GPS"

"I bought this car at the end of a 2 year lease and keep it in tip top condition. It only gets serviced by the dealer and comparatively speaking compared to other cars I have owned, this one requires about the same amount of attention as the others. The idrive mechanism that controls the radio/nav etc is cumbersome to use but once you have it figured out, it's ok. This car is rock solid and fast. Backseat passengers have a tremendous amount of leg room. This car is awesome and looks an drives as good as when it was brand new."

Very Nice!

By on Monday, December 31, 2012

Pros: "fast and fun to drive"

Cons: "rapid depreciation"

"I've had this car for a couple years now and it has never given me any problems. It is very comfortable on the inside and good for long drives. The service is expensive, but it's worth the money."

The ultimate driving machine! Get one today

By on Friday, December 04, 2009

"I LOVE MY BMW 745I. I have had my car for two years now. No major problems. The IDrive is easy enough to use such as the navi, handling is great and very confortable. Pros: My favorite feature of this car is the Convenient Package which includes the soft close doors and heated seats! Parking sensors, the two tone interior (tan leather with black flooring), alarm, navigation, voice command to work the radio / CD. Cons: Had to take it in to fix a minor problem (the heater/air button won't turn off the heat /air when I want it off) and still not totally fixed... just learned to live with it by turning it down. Recommend: GET the Extended Warrenty and Maintenance Package... Well worth it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals