• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2002 BMW 7 Series

8.4

Based on 268 Ratings for the 2002 - 2008 models.

Toyota

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

"We love the car, but it's just coming out of warranty. So far this year the dealer has performed over $13,000 worth of repairs and we've paid out an additional $3,000 not inc tires. We had the extended warranty with the service plan included. We are not going to keep it or buy another BMW ever."

Rides like a jet

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

"Love this car"

The ultimate driving machine from BMW in 2006

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, total head turner!"

Cons: "iDrive system is a little awkward"

"I purchased this car used with very low mileage. I would not spend $110k on a car, but I digress. The car is comfortable and fast. There are a few things that could have been done differently or "better" and i think BMW addressed that in 2007 and on. It is a very rare car, rumor has it they only made about 1200 of the 760i in 2006, that may or may not be true. This car should have power retractable mirrors! In closing, if you can find one have it checked out, and BUY IT!!"

This car is great. Maintenance is the main problem

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Great comfort and the car responds very well."

Cons: "Expensive to maintain. Bad during snow."

"The car is indeed a great car, but the maintenance on this car take a bite on one's pocket. This is not a car one could take to any mechanics otherwise, they would mess it up real bad. One needs to be very cautious. The car doe s not handle itself well in the snow. The company needs to decrease the service's charges for this car and make them cheaper. One does not know when one part or all of the computer will go bad. One morning I stated the car, a message appeared on the dashboard about lighting it costed me $1,470 plus dollars and change to have it fix,even though it never got wet. I like the fact that most of the features of the car are hidden so that prevent people, especially kids from playing in the car. The gas mileage could be better but for a big car like mine, it is alright."

Worst car I ever bought

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Looks good drives good when it works"

Cons: "Mechanical poor and too expensive to keep up. BMW"

"I read these reviews and think I must be on another planet. I purchased this car with 71,000 miles. The valve guides a bad - the transmission is bad and the cateletic converter was bad. This is after I ran the diagnostics at a BMW store for $100. To fix it was more than the cost of the car. In fact the mechanic told me the E 62 engine was the worst they ever made and they don't stand behind them. He felt they shiuld have extended the warranty as they did on the 3002-03. Even my own BMW mechanic said they were horrible- if you buy a 7 series you are purchasing a time bomb!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for