1999 BMW 7 Series

Based on 323 Ratings for the 1995 - 2001 models.

fun car to drive

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "fun v-12 lots of power 137 top end 0-100 fast"

"bought this car in Arizona NO rust when somthing breaks down xepensive to have fixed"

A great road car ,very comfortable.

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "good road car,and more space then most people need"

"Ive owned this car for 10 years,never have any serious probles. this will make the next owne very pleased. I personally think this is one the best sedan for looks even being 16 years old."

second car I've owned and I love it!

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, smooth at high speeds, great quality"

Cons: "cup holders break easy headliner sags"

"I've had my bmw 740il for a little over a year now, and its awesome!! I bought it from my grandparents who previously had it 10 years before that so it was well taken care of! I am 20 years old and I sold my Toyota Tundra to buy the BMW. I bought it with 186,000 and now has 206,000 miles. In one year I've put over 17,000 miles on it! now I pretty much do my own work on vehicles, (makes it much cheaper) so a list of things that I have changed are spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, spark plug boots, fuel filter, shocks and struts, different suspension components, oil pan gasket, tighten the oil pump do to bolts getting loose, and tires of course. my engine is the original M60 engine and still has the power of a bull!! I can still out run my friend with his 2004 BMW 330! Needless to say it is still a head-turning hot vehicle 20 years later, I love it and the quality is amazing I will hopefully keep it for years to come!"

This is a lot of car!

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "Awesome to drive. Great Value to buy"

Cons: "A lot to maintain the ultimate driving machine"

"Great ride! It is a lot of vehicle to maintain, even if you can do the work yourself. It's like 2 engines worth of oil, plugs, wires, etc. However, it is like having a luxury sedan, sports car and family car , so 3 cars/2 engines. Hwy MPG depends on speed. At 60 MPH our MPG is excellent for a solid, high performance vehicle. At 60 MPH, it only runs about 2000 RPMs."

This is not a car, it is truly an Automobile!

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "This vehicle dosen't drive , it floats"

Cons: "faint noise, on occasions, when breaking."

"This is a very clean and solid vehicle that has been very well maintained: Oxford green/Tan interior. I purchased this vehicle from its first owner and it had 66K miles. Vehicle has not been driven much, as it is one of three vehicles that is kept in a covered garage. This vehicle is driven on good days during the weekends, long trips and very few times to work (twice a month-20 miles). This vehicle must be driven to maintain its integrity, and it must be connected to a Trical Charger (to keep the battery from running down) if parked longer than 8 days. Very quiet engine, Full tune- up with new spark plugs 2013. Oil change and tire rotations regularly. All rubber seals in tack, with no leaks. New breaks pads and roters (8/2014); All electrical components (including heating steering wheel; seats, and air conditioning) are working very well. Cons: The cassette player isn't working. The radio and 6 stack CD player (located in the trunk) is fully operational: sound system is Great, absent of any modification made to enhance the sound. The Navigation system needs to be updated (I use my Garmin Navigation system, which is more efficient and most reliable). Faint noise in the front end experienced, on some occasions, when breaking."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 7 Series near Honolulu. See local deals