2012 BMW 6 Series

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.9/10
    9.8/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Great ride and looks in a drop top, I love it.

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "Looks, Ride and storage"

Cons: "Tight back seat, Tire wear,, learn electronics"

"The 640I is my third BMW and it has a ride as good as my 535I, with ample trunk storage for two golf clubs and overnight bag. Back seat can be used for adults for short trips but is best for kids. Maintenance has been easy with minor electronic problems;easy fixes. Soft top has been great and operates smoothly; only 40 seconds to open or close even while you are moving under 25 MPH. I have had the car 21 months and still love it. I highly recommend for the really picky car lover. It is a wonder to drive and turns heads."

2nd time around

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "great long distance car"

Cons: "can't think of any"

"This is our 2nd 650 and because of our 1st we decided to get the newer style, one of the best decisions. Great handling, very luxurious, and very quiet. Will probably get another when this body style changes."

This car is fun to drive and is a really nice car

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "BMW conv. Is fun n the sun"

"This is a really beautiful car, a looker I want to sell it because I have built a new house and need to move one of the 3 vehicles we now now have."

OIL BURNER

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Reason: Oil burner!!!

Pros: "Beautiful, great roadster"

Cons: "OIL BURNER! OIL BURNER! OIL BURNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Bought a this 2013 brand new and 1000 better check oil light came on. It needed it for a boil, I thought that may be at the dealership and didn't prep it properly but was I wrong! Took it to the dealer they Added a quart of oil. 1000 miles later light came back on again another quart low!! At 3000 miles again oil light , took it to another dealer this time and the Service manager said they have been seeing the and BMW says this is "NORMAL" and actually laughed about it. They wanted to add two quarts of oil to top it off offering no solution to make this thing stop burning oil. He told me "off the record, sell this while you can". 5,500 oil light came on they topped it off and I got rid of this piece of junk. The car itself is awesome to say the least other than the oil issue. I did contact BMW for their buy back program and they never responded. THIS IS A KNOWN PROBLEM now, check the forums and find out for yourself before you fall into BMW's money trap. $107,000.00 should have bought me a excellent car but instead a oil burning junk. Again, this is NOT just my one or a few cars with this problem but MANY and BMW is doing nothing about it. Do your searches before you buy. If they fixed the engine it would have been a wonderful car to say the least."

Best car ever

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "Costs"

"This car is the best of the line. Its also the best for the mpg"

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 6 Series near Honolulu. See local deals