• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2010 BMW 6 Series

9.3

Based on 135 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Car Rocks!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Everything you need"

"I've always had luxury cars. But this one is worth every penny. The traction on the road is outstanding, the car has control over the road instead of the road controlling it. Anytime I go out of town for work and have to get into a rental I feel like I'm driving a plastic trashcan with wheels When I was in college I drove this car for 4 years put over 70k miles with not one oil change and no problems."

An incredible car; great fun to drive.

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Cons: "The initial price was high even for this car."

"The 645 is an incredible car. It is quite large but drives like a much smaller sports car. The ride is superb. It is the only car my wife can ride in the back of; especially when it comes to twisty roads. The anti roll stabilization is superb. Not the fastest car but adequate power for all normal situations, and its wonderful with the top down!"

best car i have owned

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"Great car. Very fast, corners very well. Excellent acceleration. Seats are very comfortable. I feel like I am driving the batmobile. iDrive has frozen on me several times, starts up again after turning the car off and back on. iDrive is also too slow (i.e. switching from cd to radio, setting up navigation address, etc.). Overall, beautiful body style that continues to grow on me. I don't like run flat tires, unable to repair flat tire and need to replace tire. For the price much better than Mercedes given lower price than SL and free maintenance which over time is less expensive than CLS. For the price, performance, and luxury this car is unmatched. If you have the money, definitely a car to at least test drive."

Must buy

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "styling and handling"

Cons: "maintenace"

"Loved the car since its introduction 2004 . Bought mine from my dealership 2004 black on black coupe 79k miles sports package loaded clean car fax . Owned a mercedes 2002 Cl 500 over all cant compare to the BMW 645. The Benz interior was flashy but the BMW is Overall Sexy....."

Simply beautiful...to drive and to look at it.

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "Ride and acceleration (with the Sport Pack), comfort, appearance, and resale value"

Cons: "Maintenance can be expensive after the warranty expires."

"I drive my "Six" convertible almost daily, and it is my ride of choice for long trips. A very comfortable and good looking car, the 650i has a relatively short turning radius, corners and handles well, and gives good feedback on the road surface, without sacrificing ride quality. I would strongly recommend anyone considering any similar car in this class take a ride in a 650i equipped with the Sport Package. With a strong and wide torque range the G-force you will experience accelerating from a stop is awesome (e.g., merging on to a freeway after a red light)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 6 Series near Honolulu. See local deals