2007 BMW 6 Series

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

"Their are no negatives about this car. It is just a fine driving machine and their are no better looking automobiles than this BMW 6 series! -Handling is fantastic. It tracks like a slot car -it is very fast -always a head turner -Very reliable -never any major repair problems in six years owned, and the few minor glitches were fully covered by my extened warranty."

Very NICE car !

By on Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Pros: "powerful, fun to drive"

Cons: "expensive to maintain"

"Purchased my 07 650I convertible in October 2010 with 29975 miles (black over white ). As of this writing ( October 2011 ) I have put 3100 miles on the car (1100 which was for vacation ). The car is great ! Very powerful, smooth and good on gas for such a large vehicle. The Logic 7 Sound System is a must ! Expensive to maintain but when you put as few miles as I do on the car, its really not that bad."

If only others knew....

By on Monday, May 09, 2011

"What can I say that others haven't already said. It is a thrill to drive and one of the sexiest cars on the road. I love that it stands out, they are few and far between on the road. Great power and comfort, handles and stops on a dime like all BMW's. I never get tired of driving it, hard not to speed. Even the fuel economy is fantastic for a car of this size and HP. No disappointments, best car I have ever owned."

Convertible

By on Saturday, January 01, 2011

"I bought this car off of Ebay with only 19k miles on it $36 2 years ago and have put 10K miles on it since then.. I absolutely Love this car!! When you get in it, you become a different person. The only problem I have had with this vehicle is the Convertible top not locking when it is real hot outside. It is a sensor problem. I purchased an extended warranty on it and have never used it. This car turns heads, it is truly a beautiful car with the roar under the hood. Kimn"

Best in class

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

"This automobile is the best I've ever owned and driven. Picked it up in Germany and had the pleasure of driving it at speed (over 130 mph) for two weeks on the autobahn. More stable and more responsive at higher (over 100 mph) speeds, it begs to be driven fast! Truly seats only two comfortably, but those two are bathed in luxury. Epitomizes the term "Grand Touring Machine". Ultra reliable, absolutely no mechanical issues in three years. Highly recommended."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 6 Series near Honolulu. See local deals