2007 BMW 6 Series

Based on 141 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

An incredible car; great fun to drive.

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Cons: "The initial price was high even for this car."

"The 645 is an incredible car. It is quite large but drives like a much smaller sports car. The ride is superb. It is the only car my wife can ride in the back of; especially when it comes to twisty roads. The anti roll stabilization is superb. Not the fastest car but adequate power for all normal situations, and its wonderful with the top down!"

Simply beautiful...to drive and to look at it.

By on Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pros: "Ride and acceleration (with the Sport Pack), comfort, appearance, and resale value"

Cons: "Maintenance can be expensive after the warranty expires."

"I drive my "Six" convertible almost daily, and it is my ride of choice for long trips. A very comfortable and good looking car, the 650i has a relatively short turning radius, corners and handles well, and gives good feedback on the road surface, without sacrificing ride quality. I would strongly recommend anyone considering any similar car in this class take a ride in a 650i equipped with the Sport Package. With a strong and wide torque range the G-force you will experience accelerating from a stop is awesome (e.g., merging on to a freeway after a red light)."

Must buy

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "styling and handling"

Cons: "maintenace"

"Loved the car since its introduction 2004 . Bought mine from my dealership 2004 black on black coupe 79k miles sports package loaded clean car fax . Owned a mercedes 2002 Cl 500 over all cant compare to the BMW 645. The Benz interior was flashy but the BMW is Overall Sexy....."

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Their are no negatives about this car. It is just a fine driving machine and their are no better looking automobiles than this BMW 6 series! -Handling is fantastic. It tracks like a slot car -it is very fast -always a head turner -Very reliable -never any major repair problems in six years owned, and the few minor glitches were fully covered by my extened warranty."

Fun, Powerful, SHOWSTOPPER

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

"My 645cic is more enjoyable than any car I have ever owned or driven, hands down! Having previously owned numerous vehicles & sport cars. including three 5-series and two 3-series bimmers, this "sixer" convertible is in an advanced league of its own. The torque surge, especially in sport mode, provides quite a thrill, and the exhaust "note" punctuates just how well BMW has engineered the entire drive train. In town, from 0 to 40 turns heads, while on the highway, 70 to 90 brings a big smile to my face! Steering is so responsive and the suspension is so tight, it feels like I am driving on rails, whether going straight or on sharp curves. Braking is impeccable. Comfort is impressive, and road noise is minimal with the top closed. My black 645cic is a SHOWSTOPPER whether the top is open or closed. Almost daily, someone asks about or comments on my black sixer, and it continuously gets many looks and "thumbs up", perhaps aided by the fact that not many of them are around ... and because it is so beautiful. I love this car so much that it just may be a "keeper"!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 6 Series near Honolulu. See local deals