• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 BMW 6 Series

9.3

Based on 131 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Car Rocks!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Everything you need"

"I've always had luxury cars. But this one is worth every penny. The traction on the road is outstanding, the car has control over the road instead of the road controlling it. Anytime I go out of town for work and have to get into a rental I feel like I'm driving a plastic trashcan with wheels When I was in college I drove this car for 4 years put over 70k miles with not one oil change and no problems."

Fantastic performance/great price

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "fantastic value/great drivers car"

Cons: "small back seat/poor visibility in convertible"

"I have had the best cars in the world. This is among the best ever. It's fast, comfortable, reliable, and very reasonably priced. It's relatively good on fuel economy with highway registering 30 MPG at 75-80 mph, city mileage is another story at around 18mpg. Controversial I-Drive was difficult to get comfortable with at first, but once I "got-it", it's pretty good (still not great). It eliminates a lot of clutter on the dashboard which is nice, but it's overly complicated for making simple adjustments to vents/radio. It works very well with the Navi system. Looks are a matter of personal taste. Initially I was not fond of the look of this car, but the driving of this car turns it into a beauty. The looks have "grown" on me to where I actually like it's appearance now. Small back seat with difficult access, small trunk space, but this isn't what you buy this car for. In a strange way sort of like a cross between a MB CL500 and a Porsche 911."

THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN FLAWLESS

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "GORGEOUS CAR, FUN NTO DRIVE"

Cons: "NONE"

"BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED AND I'VE OWNED SEVERAL EXPENSIVE CARS BEFORE THIS ONE. ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO DRIVE IT. I WOULD BUY A 2012 MODEL BUT I LIKE THIS ONE TOO MUCH TO TRADE IT IN!"

The car spends more time at the Dealer than Road!

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Pros: "Vehicle has a great look and lots of power."

Cons: "Car has too many repairs."

"I bought the car with 37k miles and only 3.5 years from purchase. Everything you can imagine goes wrong with the vehicle. I spend so much time dropping the car off at the Dealer that I feel like there is a club of us that have a meet and greet. Warranty is soon to run out and I will be out of this vehicle and never in a BMW again."

Pure Pleasure

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Excellent design, fun to drive, comfort"

Cons: "Initial cost and definitely maintenance costs."

"I've had this car for 4 years--bought it CPO. The car is absolutely phenomenal. It's a blast to drive, with responsive steering, excellent acceleration, and timeless design. The handling makes me smile every time I drive the car, and the ride? Perfect -- even for someone with back problems. Dependability has been just fine with the minor exception of one sensor that's gone bad. Otherwise? The car has been one of the most dependable we've owned. Very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone looking."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 6 Series near Honolulu. See local deals