2007 BMW 6 Series

9.3

Based on 136 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Fun, Powerful, SHOWSTOPPER

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

"My 645cic is more enjoyable than any car I have ever owned or driven, hands down! Having previously owned numerous vehicles & sport cars. including three 5-series and two 3-series bimmers, this "sixer" convertible is in an advanced league of its own. The torque surge, especially in sport mode, provides quite a thrill, and the exhaust "note" punctuates just how well BMW has engineered the entire drive train. In town, from 0 to 40 turns heads, while on the highway, 70 to 90 brings a big smile to my face! Steering is so responsive and the suspension is so tight, it feels like I am driving on rails, whether going straight or on sharp curves. Braking is impeccable. Comfort is impressive, and road noise is minimal with the top closed. My black 645cic is a SHOWSTOPPER whether the top is open or closed. Almost daily, someone asks about or comments on my black sixer, and it continuously gets many looks and "thumbs up", perhaps aided by the fact that not many of them are around ... and because it is so beautiful. I love this car so much that it just may be a "keeper"!!"

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

"Their are no negatives about this car. It is just a fine driving machine and their are no better looking automobiles than this BMW 6 series! -Handling is fantastic. It tracks like a slot car -it is very fast -always a head turner -Very reliable -never any major repair problems in six years owned, and the few minor glitches were fully covered by my extened warranty."

Best in class

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

"This automobile is the best I've ever owned and driven. Picked it up in Germany and had the pleasure of driving it at speed (over 130 mph) for two weeks on the autobahn. More stable and more responsive at higher (over 100 mph) speeds, it begs to be driven fast! Truly seats only two comfortably, but those two are bathed in luxury. Epitomizes the term "Grand Touring Machine". Ultra reliable, absolutely no mechanical issues in three years. Highly recommended."

THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN FLAWLESS

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "GORGEOUS CAR, FUN NTO DRIVE"

Cons: "NONE"

"BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED AND I'VE OWNED SEVERAL EXPENSIVE CARS BEFORE THIS ONE. ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO DRIVE IT. I WOULD BUY A 2012 MODEL BUT I LIKE THIS ONE TOO MUCH TO TRADE IT IN!"

Pure Pleasure

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Excellent design, fun to drive, comfort"

Cons: "Initial cost and definitely maintenance costs."

"I've had this car for 4 years--bought it CPO. The car is absolutely phenomenal. It's a blast to drive, with responsive steering, excellent acceleration, and timeless design. The handling makes me smile every time I drive the car, and the ride? Perfect -- even for someone with back problems. Dependability has been just fine with the minor exception of one sensor that's gone bad. Otherwise? The car has been one of the most dependable we've owned. Very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone looking."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 6 Series near Honolulu. See local deals