• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 BMW 5 Series

Based on 559 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Best sedan on market. Will replace with another.

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Great performer while also comfortable"

Cons: "iDrive takes some getting used to"

"-- Grear Driver's car: outstanding performance and handling -- Comfortable, plenty of room, but very sporty feel -- Great power and pickup in 6 cyl. Very little turbo lag -- High quality fit and finish. Mine is 8 years old with 69K miles; people believe it is new -- Rear seats fold down creating tremendous cargo capacity -- Incredible performer in snow. I live in Boston area and have never been stuck -- 23mpg mixed driving -- Spare tire, not run flats Very few cons to car. What exists is minor, at least to me: -- iDrive takes some study to realize full benefits. Occasional drivers may find it hard to master -- Turning radius somewhat large"

Interior not very durable

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

"Love the car. Bought it with 30k coming off being a loaner car. Now with 120k and only replaced tires, spark plugs, wipers, and headlight bulbs. This is my 4th bimmer and all have had mediocre quality of interior. Leather shows wear quickly and cup holders are really cheap. Car drives wonderfully and has been really reliable. X drive is amazing in the snow."

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

"This has been a great car. Gas millage in town 24 on the roar 30. New Tires and breaks."

OMG!

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Exciting to drive and manuver."

Cons: "Ashtry could be eliminated or position elsewhere"

"I purchased this vehicle, 528xi four months ago. This vehicle is awesome to look at and to drive. When I enter this vehicle it makes you want to drive forever. Took it on a road trip to Savannah, Ga. and the ride felt so comfortable and pleasurable that I wanted to keep driving. It handled great,smooth ride was incredible and to comment to gas mileage was simply money savings. I really wish I could afford a newer BMW but until then, I will ride the heck out of the vehicle. I simply love it."

Great vehicle; the pickup/power is amazing

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Awesome pickup/drive; good looking,"

Cons: "costly to maintain"

"It's a shame they no longer make the 5 series wagon in the USA. It is an AWESOME vehicle The pickup is amazing and to me is a huge safety feature -- I am able to change lanes in heavy traffic with ease. Plus it is a really FUN car to drive. Very sporty, not bulky and awkward like a large SUV. The only negative is that it is very costly to maintain. I have put close to 5,000 in it this past year and it is only 5 years old with 83,000 miles. The all wheel drive feature saved me during a bad ice/snow storm last year."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 5 Series near Honolulu. See local deals