2015 BMW 4 Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,708 - $38,841.

9.6

Based on 7 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Most fun car ever!

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Performance, road feel, handling, fun factor."

Cons: "So far.....none."

2015 BMW 435i Convertable

"Have had my BMW 435i x-Drive Convertible for three weeks and put over a 1000 miles on it already, mostly with the top down. It's a powerful yet nimble car that fits like a glove. If you're more than just a "car driver", you'll love this car. It puts you in touch with the road no matter the conditions. The various driving modes can satisfy my every mood. There's enough creature comforts to please my luxury quotient. When the top is down and you employ the wind screen in the back seat, the cabin is calm even at 8o MPH. With the top up the cabin is surprisingly quiet. Overall, I love this car! Now, I'm going to play hooky and go for a ride, AGAIN."

2015 BMW 435i Convertable

Truly a Luxurious Sports Car!

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful, fast, luxurious, holds 4 people"

Cons: "Steering less-responsive, long doors"

A very merry BMW 428i xDrive Christmas!

"This car has been perfect in the following ways: gorgeous to look at, fast, good in snow/adverse weather, able to decently hold 4 adults, good on gas mileage, luxurious. I got the 428i xDrive Sport package and I'm getting 22 mph city/ 33 mph highway (exactly as advertised). I drove in one Midwest snowstorm and it performed fantastic. This car is really fast and I can't imagine needing any more speed for city or highway driving. My teenage son's friends call it the "James Bond" car, and drool appropriately in it's general direction. It has several engine/performance modes: Sport (for going fast/racing), Comfort (regular use), and Eco (energy saving). There is a fourth mode (Sports plus)for track-style race driving that I haven't tried yet. You change to any of these modes with flip of a switch while driving. I have enjoyed the options of the three modes I've used so far, each delivering as promised. It's especially fun using the Eco mode and watching the car computer award you a star when you are accelerating and anticipating (slowing/braking) in the most ecological minded manner. The visibility is excellent in this car, especially for blind spots (much better than other sports cars I test drove). Here are the negatives I've noticed so far. Steering "feel" is less responsive than other sports cars, the doors are long, and the hand's free functioning for my Iphone hasn't worked great (it often misinterprets voice instructions...I'm told this will get better the more I use it). Overall this car has been fantastic and I'd definitely pick this car again given the choice. It's a blast to drive and yet so functional in all the ways I've mentioned. Every night when I come home from work, park the car in the garage and go to turn off the lights...I take one last look at my beautiful blue 428ixdrive and smile, saying softly, "the name's Bond, James Bond"."

A very merry BMW 428i xDrive Christmas!

Very nice car. run flats are very stiff.

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "great looks and fun to drive"

Cons: "cup holders. hard tires"

"This is a very nice car...looks and drives great. the ride is rough over city streets and brakes squeal at low speeds."

Cramped

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "Design - handling - MPG"

Cons: "No storage in center arm rest - manual steering ad"

"Front could have a little more leg room and at this price an electrically adjustable steering wheel would be nice. The back seat is for kids or people under 6' and slim. The car itself has every option and package except for the lighting package. The M Sport has some nice extras and is the best looking model of the pack. Been averaging around 25 in town and 32 on the highway cruising at 70-75. Ride can be harsh on rough streets. Still it looks great, handles extremely well. All season run flat are good on snow and the all wheel drive actually makes it fun. Being a 435 x drive grand coupe makes it stand out. Took two months to build but the wait was worth it."

Amazing vehicle

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Great fun, very reliable, amazing performer"

Cons: "Expensive to buy"

"Gives everything you want from a luxury coupe, including amazing all-weather capability, comfortable seats and amazing luxury features."

Per Page:  5 | 10