2014 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,308 - $36,365.

10/8.3

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

What a wonderful vehicle.

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Perfect. Sporty, classy, sexy and all around FUN!!"

Cons: "Have not found anything negative."

"What can I say.. BMW does not lie when they say Ultimate Driving Machine. The 335iS Hardtop Convertible is the best vehicle I have ever had. I have had a new vehicle every 2 years for 14 years. Sorry to say but no matter how hard Chevy and Ford Try they will not come close to this in the US. Sad that they don't build their vehicles the same way here as they do in other countries. I was a Ford, then Chevy guy and I have been in the automotive industry my entire adult life and this is by far one of the best vehicles I have ever driven. Comfort and class all into one perfect package. (I have driven thousands of vehicles with my job so believe me when I say, I LOVE MY CAR)"

Cons: "see above"

"Pros: VERY quiet ride and back seat roominess. I have the 4 cylinder engine & the Xdrive. Very good MPG. There are 3 driving modes, convenience mode, sport mode, and ECO mode. CONS: very confusing to figure ALL the "contraptions" for a person my age, I'm technically mediocre, so basically technically challenged. I stand at 5'-4" and driver seat is comfortable BUT the armrest.....when my I have my left knee bent i sitting position annoys my knee. And the door lock knob scratches my left elbow when resting on sill. The auto shut off at stops is good UNTIL you come out of it, then it ABRUPTLY "kicks in". NOT what i'd expect from BMW, should be as smooth as when it shuts off. Fuel is an expense as it REQUIRES Premium, however,you can use Plus, which I do. But there's a $0.20 - $0.35 per gallon difference from Regular gas. The door locking/unlocking button is inconveniently located They install Run-Flat tires/rims, then sell you a $1400 warranty. You can choose to have regular tires/rims installed to bring down the lease cost and AVOID the Warranty Insurance. I found out from a friend of mine I didn't have to accept Run - Flat tires/rims.And the Dealer charge to exchange them now @2432 miles is another EXPENSE."

Cons: "see above"

"Pros: VERY quiet ride and back seat roominess. I have the 4 cylinder engine & the Xdrive. Very good MPG. There are 3 driving modes, convenience mode, sport mode, and ECO mode. CONS: very confusing to figure ALL the "contraptions" for a person my age, I'm technically mediocre, so basically technically challenged. I stand at 5'-4" and driver seat is comfortable BUT the armrest.....when my I have my left knee bent i sitting position annoys my knee. And the door lock knob scratches my left elbow when resting on sill. The auto shut off at stops is good UNTIL you come out of it, then it ABRUPTLY "kicks in". NOT what i'd expect from BMW, should be as smooth as when it shuts off. Fuel is an expense as it REQUIRES Premium, however, the sales man said i can use Plus, which I do. But there's a $0.20 - $0.35 per gallon difference from Regular gas. The door locking/unlocking button is inconveniently located They install Run-Flat tires/rims, then sell you a $1400 warranty. The Dealer DOESN'T REVEAL YOU CAN choose to have regular tires/rims installed to bring down the lease cost and AVOID the Warranty Insurance. I found out from a friend of mine I didn't have to accept Run - Flat tires/rims.And the Dealer charge to exchange them now @2432 miles is another EXPENSE. I'll am/WILL VERY likely PURCHASE a Honda Accord, fully loaded, for a lot less $$$ in 31 months when this lease is up."

Completely ultimate

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Ownership pride"

Cons: "No cons so far"

"Ultimate!"