2014 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,570 - $36,241.

10/8.3

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

Great Vehicle drives like a dream

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Very fun to Drive"

Cons: "Cup holder in the front has a removable lid."

"This vehicle is easy to drive. The pick up and go is there very responsive. Too many variables in options for the car I wanted the comfort, tech package, and sunroof. Opted for the comfort package. The cup holder has a removable lid that is very strange....no place to put the removable lid. Not sure what they were thinking on this design. Nice feature of hands free truck release. Place you foot under the license plate and the trunk door will open. The vehicle is very smooth and comfortable for all passengers in vehicle.The four year vehicle coverage on the vehicle is a great value."

Everything I want, nothing I don't

By on Monday, March 11, 2013

Pros: "fit and finish, engine, transmission, brakes"

Cons: "standard audio, start/stop, option prices"

"After driving VWs, Volvos, Acuras, and one Mercedes, I finally decided to "step up" to a BMW. So far I have no regrets. First, the bad: The F30 3-series is a little softer than previous generations, with a bit more roll in the corners even in my Sport Line model. The lumbar support does not hit my back perfectly. The start/stop is a bit rough. The standard sound system is a bit weak. The good: The 8-seed transmission is brilliant, so intuitive that I hardly use the paddle shifters. The drive modes are useful. In EcoPro mode on the highway I average 36 MPG. In Sport mode, the car is a blast. (I cannot even see the need for the 335i's bigger engine.) The electronics are comprehensive, mostly intuitive, and entertaining. The more I drive the car, the more I discover thoughtful details that make BMWs special, and by their absence, make other cars feel like appliances. Advice: Pay a bit more for the Sport Line, Modern or Luxury trim lines. The car feels a bit cheap inside without the thicker steering wheel, metal trim bits, and upgraded seats from the optional lines."

Still Awesome!!

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

"I've had this car since new. And I love it still. Comfort and Convenience fall short because, well... it's a sports car."

328ix:The best sport sedan!

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pros: "The Ultimate Driving Machine."

Cons: "Not cheap."

"An absolute joy to drive. I have a 60 mile commute. My previous car was a Honda Insight- never again. 30 mpg real world. Fast. Handles like a sports car. Comfortable. Excellent seats. I have had a range of fun and exciting cars (Miata, 911, Corvette, Audi S4, Subaru WRX, Saab 9000 Aero), and this is the first automobile that does everything so well."

Another great BMW and a word about the naysayers.

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Pros: "Ride, Acceleration, Fit & finish"

Cons: "Price is still high"

"This is my fourth BMW. It is starting my twentieth year having a BMW in my household. A word for the naysayers. For those that say, BMWs are unreliable, too complicated to drive, or too expensive, I would tell them that to own a BMW means you must learn how a BMW works. They are a distinct line of cars. Having owned other luxury cars- Mercedes, Lexus, and Infiniti- I have to say that nothing drives like a BMW and not everyone will like the way a BMW drives. It is in its own place. And that place is first understanding how a BMW drives- its dials, functions, and capabilities. Second, it is maintaing on a regular basis, one's BMW. This is one car that cannot be neglected. One can go a long way without regular maintenance with a Honda or Toyota- though I do not recommend neglecting those cars either. Not so with a BMW, but if one will keep it serviced, it will go as far as the aforementioned car lines. This 2012 328i is different than my older 328i. It drives differently, but better. I only recommend that you as a reader, go drive one. The drive will surpass the anything more I could say."

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next