2013 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,157 - $44,059.

10/8.4

Based on 54 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Very cool wagon

By on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pros: "Best wagon out there"

Cons: "2x pull dr. Handles, cheap plastic hole covers"

"Best looking compact wagon on the market. Love the little touches. Automatic tailgate with this swing of your foot under rear bumper. Very nice. I upgraded the stereo. Handling is great. People complaining about electric steering - picky in my opinion. Acceleration is very good for a four-cylinder TwinTurbo.. Love the coral red leather seats mineral white exterior . I actually had a guy pull me over and say I just wanted to tell you that that's the best looking BMW I've ever seen. Very nice car. I Have reasons for liking the wagon. Versatility, etc. having said that I think it just looks better than the sedan. Better than Audi, Cadillac (although I like the fold-flat backseats in the Cadillac big time) Mercedes, WAGONS HO!"

Good Car

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Good Price"

"I like this car"

2013 BMW 328i M Sport Line (CPO). I love this car

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and great gas mileage"

Cons: "Start/Stop feature; Pricey; Sound of the engine"

"I purchased this car five months ago and this is my first BMW to own and I am thoroughly pleased. I sold a full size SUV for this car and was concerned about the smaller interior space but I find that I did not use the space but just a few times a year. It was nice putting my mountain bike in the back of the SUV but there is not an issue with the car as I purchased a bike rack. I am blown away by the power of the four cylinder twin turbo engine as well as the amazing gas mileage. I get 33 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway in economy mode. It is a very tight handling machine and I feel very much in control. I have never experienced a car that could handle the way this one does and it is truly the ultimate driving machine. Regarding the cons mentioned above, my previous vehicle was a Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid and the conversion from the electric motor to the gas motor was seamless; however, with the BMW (start/stop feature), when the gas motor kicks in, the car jerks. The sound of the engine sounds like it is running with rubber bands. Even though I love the car, BMW seems to love their cars as well as it is reflected in their prices. Overall, the appearance (interior/exterior) and all of the small features like the light package (lights under each exterior door handle and focal interior lights) makes this car so much fun to drive. I am not one to immediately fall in love with a vehicle until I saw this one and I just knew I had to have it. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking for a fun sporty/classy car to drive."

Great handling, plenty of power. Nice interior

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pros: "Hsndling is second to none. Nice design"

Cons: "Wish the LED display can be hidden/retractable"

"A true Ultimate driving machine. Excellent handling with plenty of power. Beautiful and roomy interior."

Buy this car immediately - 2014 320i xDrive

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, comfortable cabin, mpg, looks great"

Cons: "Blue tooth streaming audio not standard"

"I commute to work 100 miles each day round trip. After one week I wish I bought this car sooner. Going 80 miles an hour feels as smooth as 40. The car actually gets faster between 50 and 80. Very little if no wind or road noise at highway levels. Engine has plenty of power and up to 35mpg is nice too. 3 different driving modes (Sport, Eco, and Comfort) offer 3 different driving experiences. Test drive one and you will want it."