2013 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,564 - $34,447.

10/8.4

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

The 1st "Luxury" vehicle I've ever had.

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "see above"

"Pros: VERY quiet ride and back seat roominess. I have the 4 cylinder engine & the Xdrive. Very good MPG. There are 3 driving modes, convenience mode, sport mode, and ECO mode. CONS: very confusing to figure ALL the "contraptions" for a person my age, I'm technically mediocre, so basically technically challenged. I stand at 5'-4" and driver seat is comfortable BUT the armrest.....when my I have my left knee bent i sitting position annoys my knee. And the door lock knob scratches my left elbow when resting on sill. The auto shut off at stops is good UNTIL you come out of it, then it ABRUPTLY "kicks in". NOT what i'd expect from BMW, should be as smooth as when it shuts off. Fuel is an expense as it REQUIRES Premium, however,you can use Plus, which I do. But there's a $0.20 - $0.35 per gallon difference from Regular gas. The door locking/unlocking button is inconveniently located They install Run-Flat tires/rims, then sell you a $1400 warranty. You can choose to have regular tires/rims installed to bring down the lease cost and AVOID the Warranty Insurance. I found out from a friend of mine I didn't have to accept Run - Flat tires/rims.And the Dealer charge to exchange them now @2432 miles is another EXPENSE."

The 1st "Luxury" vehicle I've ever had.

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "see above"

"Pros: VERY quiet ride and back seat roominess. I have the 4 cylinder engine & the Xdrive. Very good MPG. There are 3 driving modes, convenience mode, sport mode, and ECO mode. CONS: very confusing to figure ALL the "contraptions" for a person my age, I'm technically mediocre, so basically technically challenged. I stand at 5'-4" and driver seat is comfortable BUT the armrest.....when my I have my left knee bent i sitting position annoys my knee. And the door lock knob scratches my left elbow when resting on sill. The auto shut off at stops is good UNTIL you come out of it, then it ABRUPTLY "kicks in". NOT what i'd expect from BMW, should be as smooth as when it shuts off. Fuel is an expense as it REQUIRES Premium, however, the sales man said i can use Plus, which I do. But there's a $0.20 - $0.35 per gallon difference from Regular gas. The door locking/unlocking button is inconveniently located They install Run-Flat tires/rims, then sell you a $1400 warranty. The Dealer DOESN'T REVEAL YOU CAN choose to have regular tires/rims installed to bring down the lease cost and AVOID the Warranty Insurance. I found out from a friend of mine I didn't have to accept Run - Flat tires/rims.And the Dealer charge to exchange them now @2432 miles is another EXPENSE. I'll am/WILL VERY likely PURCHASE a Honda Accord, fully loaded, for a lot less $$$ in 31 months when this lease is up."

Completely ultimate

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Ownership pride"

Cons: "No cons so far"

"Ultimate!"

The car I have been dreaming of

By on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pros: "I got all the features I wanted...!"

Cons: "Expensive"

"I like the drive. SPORT, COMFORT and ECO PRO modes. Keyless entry Keyless start/stop BMW app to control car with my iPhone"

Great Vehicle drives like a dream

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Very fun to Drive"

Cons: "Cup holder in the front has a removable lid."

"This vehicle is easy to drive. The pick up and go is there very responsive. Too many variables in options for the car I wanted the comfort, tech package, and sunroof. Opted for the comfort package. The cup holder has a removable lid that is very strange....no place to put the removable lid. Not sure what they were thinking on this design. Nice feature of hands free truck release. Place you foot under the license plate and the trunk door will open. The vehicle is very smooth and comfortable for all passengers in vehicle.The four year vehicle coverage on the vehicle is a great value."

See if you qualify for