2010 BMW 3 Series

Based on 1084 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Great car

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "Handling, quality, looks (from the front)."

Cons: "Smallish back seat. Slow acceleration."

"Purchased car as 3rd vehicle about 1 year ago. It had about 55k miles on it. We love the vehicle. So much so that it has moved up to a daily driver rather than a 3rd vehicle. Thus far (knock on wood) no issues with reliability. The car handles great. Acceleration could be better but then again if you want acceleration you buy a M series. I am a big guy (6 ft 2 and about 275) I can drive/ride compfortably. The back seat is a little small for anyone but adults that are smaller or children."

Premium Performance Machine at a Great Value

By on Friday, June 1, 2012

Pros: "Excellent daily driver for the money!"

Cons: "Other cars can't get out of the way fast enough ;)"

"Simply put this is my favorite car that I've ever owned. Sporty Coupe, with the sport package for great handling like its on rails. The factory sound system is the best, wishing my home system sounded this good! The 335 twin turbo has bunches of power and torque for spirited driving anytime you want."

Just Drive One! you'll never go back to domestic

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Worth the price tag, very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Bridgestone tires, and back seat leg room."

"I believe in supporting the American ecomony and buy as much "Made in the USA" as I can. But not this.... I started dreaming about BMW ownership when I was 22 after I was privileged enough to drive one from Calgary to Vancouver - through the mountain passes, and on the Coq. 14 years later I finally bought one and have NEVER LOOKED BACK. When they say its the Ultimate Driving Machine - they're not blowing smoke. I bought my 325i as a 2 yr old, it is fully equipped with the premium and sport packages and from the second I rolled it off the car lot I was sold. The steering and suspension are stiff and true, there is not an ounce of hesitation when its time to go, it is completly effortless. It has NEVER let me down. I have maintained the car as recommended and have not had a problem. I agree with other reviews though, the Bridgestone Potenza RFT stock tires are CRAPOLA. they are loud, hard, and wear out prematurely and are also ridiculously expensive for such a worthless piece of rubber. The only reason I gave the rating a 9/10 is because there is limited leg room in the back seat. Ok for small kids, but too tight for adults. If you're considering a move to a luxury/sport, just drive one. The best way to describe the way this car drives is to say it has a resting heart rate of 80 mph."

Certified Pre-Owned

By on Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, great in winter, comfortable"

Cons: "No spare tire"

"I bought my 3-Series after searching for months and this was last resort that I stopped at BMW to see what used cars they had on the lot. I haven't bought a used car in over a decade and wasn't thrilled with the idea of buying them again because of headaches. I saw this car in my price range and fell in love. The warranty was better than any new cars I was looking at so was the price. The car is fantastic and drives like a dream. The car is mechanically sound and the body was in great condition. I have been driving it for over a year and will buy again. I would highly recommend a certified pre-owned BMW"

Not worthit

By on Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Bought this car as a CPO with 30k miles on it, navi,sport pack, cold weather pack etc. Cars performance cannot be matched by any other car in this class, but the car is constantly in shop. Fuel pump changed 2x, engine lite came on 4x. Also, tires wear out fast and expensive to replace. Avoid the 335i, and get 328i with sport pack."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 3 Series near Honolulu. See local deals