"This car will get you off your couch to hit the road. Aggressive look, excellent performance, comfortable interior. I frankly never driven a better machine in my life.
I certainly recommend it to every one."
"Bought a 2008 328i sedan certified pre-owned 7 months ago. It was 9 months old. It has the Premium and sport package as well as other options like the heated seats, parking sensors, usb/aux port, blue tooth...
- very expensive if bought new with many options that should be standard. However you can do like I did and buy it CPO. It gave me a $15K discount compared to new with only 15,000 miles and 9 months and added the extended waranty...
- Rear room. You cannot have 3 adults in the back due to the design of the back seats and centre axle. The back seats are really comfortable though. If you have a tall passenger in the front, it gets really cramped in the back as well. This is not a problem for me as 99% of the time I do not have passengers in the back
- Could have made the exhaust sound slightly louder like the G35
- the gas mileage is pretty low, it is as advertized (18/21/28) when you go easy on the gas pedal
- I love its looks, but it HAS to have at least the 17 inches wheels (328i w/ sport package or any 335i). It looks kind of ridiculous with the small 16 inches wheels and w/o the sports suspensions
- As a driver, it is very comfortable and all the controls are easy. The sports seats are a must if you are not too big.
- The 230hp are more than enough for me, plenty of power, very fast
- The sound system (standard) is really good. The bass are clear
- The overall driving experience is amazing. Once you tried a BMW, you can't go back to anything else..."
"This car is a great fun car, great styling and performance; love every moment I am in it.
It turns heads regularly, especially when topless.
Hard top covertible is the way to go, love the BMW free maintenance for 4 years, lots of $ saving.
I would but this any day again & would recommend to anyone interested and have some cash."
"We have owned a 325ES (late 80's) a Z4 and now the 330 xi. By far this is the best. A few problems, but minor in detail. Handles nicely at any speed and has the acceleration to get where you want it to go. The run flat tyres are noisy and two have been replaced already but overall a great quality vehicle."