2008 BMW 3 Series

Based on 1084 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

My first "Ultimate Driving Experience"

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "Power, Handling, Flawless on smooth roads !"

Cons: "Run Flat tires, no place for change and sunglasses"

"I have been a devoted Lexus driver for more than 10 years. I have to say my 2008 328i (only 14,000 miles on it) is a joy to drive. The precision handling is simply unsurpassed. Does it glide as smoothly as a Lexus? NO, but I didn't expect it to. This is a sports sedan with much more taut suspension. I drove the car from Houston back to Dallas and I was extremely comfortable in it as a 6 ft. 220 lb. man. On smooth roads (freeways) this car is AMAZING. I got her up to 100 mph without any effort at all, and lots of power to spare. The car is technologically advanced. Fortunately mine does NOT have the iDrive system however which I have heard is rather confusing, but even without that system, the car is full of bells and whistles and monitoring systems of all sorts. The heated seats are simply sublime. Great stereo system and hands-free bluetooth. The ONLY complaints I have are the same as other drivers... the cup-holders and the run flat tires. Other than that - it's about as perfect as it gets."

best car i ever owned

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "fast, very attractive, fun to drive, constant comp"

Cons: "drivers mirror won't adjust enough for me"

"with the exception of the high pressure fuel pump [replaced under warranty] this vehicle has performed flawlessly and is a ton of fun to drive."

Amazing vehicle!

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "A pleasure to drive"

Cons: "When warranty expires, don't use dealer if possib"

"I love this car! It's a pleasure to drive. Handles beautifully. Good on gas, plus awesome design."

zoom zoom

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "style. Dependable. exotic."

Cons: "nothing. perfect."

"I have a 06 325I that I have owned for6 months. I have always dreamed of having one and now at the age of 48 I feel like a kid again. I can't understand why people give fair to poor ratings on these cars. The ULTIMATE driving machine. Yes, the suspension is tight. Yes, the steering is tight. Yes, it growls when you need it to. But remember, you're buying the BEST sports car/luxury car, plus BEST performance on the market. So it's sometimes expensive to fix, but a gain, you have a BMW. I've always been told, you treat a car and she will treat you just fine."

Still love driving it

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, twin turbo, luxury and sporty"

Cons: "price, Idrive takes getting used to"

"I bought from the factory as demand for 6 spd manuals were high. Great car, no problems or issues with it. You can't beat the maintenance plan and warranty that BMW offers. Sporty to drive, handles well fun to drive through the mountains. The car is almost 5 years old and I still get compliments on it and offers to buy it. I got the second generation 335i that didnt have the oil cooling issues that the first generation had. I would recommend this car to anyone with the money to spend."

Best Car I have ever owned

By on Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pros: "The AWD system"

Cons: "Run Flat tires"

"I bought this car new in 2008 and it has been a wonderful car. It is not the most powerful model in this lineup but it has more than enought power. The seats are comfortable and the climate control is great. The only drawbacks are the tires. It comes with run flat tires which are: 1) expensive 2) are noisy 3) make the ride rough 4) If you get a flat you are not supposed have them fixed: but you can. There also is no spare tire. I have since changed to regular tires and it has improved all the way around, but I still don't have a spare. If I get a flat, I have to have the car towed I live in an area that has some really bad winter driving and this AWD system is the best. It is almost scarry to realize that you are driving on a sheet of ice and feel completly comfortable. Get the X version with the cold weather package. Only thing I have had to replace are the brakes and the battery and they were both covered under the factory warranty."

Looks Great, Drives AMAZING super fast~!

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pros: "SUPER FAST, bells and whisltles, ladys love it"

Cons: "cup holders are funky, pass hit knees on cups"

"Let me preface this review by saying I am trading in my 2007 335i tomorrow on a 2012 x5. I purchased my 335i last october (2011) as a CPO vehicle with the MX package. I have since put 30,000 miles on it and loved every one of them. This car is sporty, sexy, and stylish. My car is fully loaded and really that got me spoiled. The vehicle has all the power you could need and most of the power you want! haha. People ask me how I like my car and i give them all the same answer, If i could i would own two! Trading up for an x5 because i got 14500 off msrp and have a growing family. LOVE LOVE LOVE the BMW 335i"

Best vehicle ever!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "So dependable and such a smooth car to drive!"

Cons: "A little expensive."

"This is my third BMW 3 series. Iv'e never had a single issue with any of them. It is truly a fun car to drive. I have a 30 minute drive to and from work each day and the 3 series makes it an enjoyable drive. Everything about the 3 series is designed for the driver. Iv'e always had both the sport and premium packages so I would recommend both. The seats on the sports package version are so comfortable. The suspension is awesome and the brakes are second to none! The brakes are expensive to get replaced but it's worth it to me to have such great stopping power. Everything about this vehicle is so smooth and effortless. The only complaint I can think of is the cheap tires they come out with. I replaced them with a good set of Michelins at 15,000 miles and have been very happy with those. I'm spoiled to BMW now and I can't go back to anything else."

BMW 325i (silver beauty)

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "excellent value, reliable, easy to drive"

Cons: "oil changes can be pricey"

"I love my BMW 325i, it is 6yrs old and is still in great condition and a great looking car. It handles and drives excellently, and is always reliable. I have not incurred any major repairs or issues with this vehicle. I would highly recommend this car to anyone that commutes long distances and drives in traffic (i.e. 400miles weekly). This car is also perfect for city commuting as the car handles really well and is easy to park (not too big)."

I'd never buy another one based on this one!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive - tight steering"

Cons: "Electronic system failure prone"

"Bought this BMW 325xi sedan new in 2006. During first twelve months (within warranty period) several electronic problems including steering column, rear door actuator, and side mirror motor required replacement. Went through three sets of drive flats in 24 months and then replaced with regular tires, which means driving with no spare, but have not had any additional tire issues. Since the warranty expired, two of the six ignition coils have needed replacement and have had two oil leaks needing repair to the valve cover gasket and eccentric shaft sensor. Adaptive headlamp on left side has gone out twice. Interior is leather, but steering wheel and center council have a plastic coating that has worn away in spots where there has been regular but not abusive use. The gear shift knob has started to flake away the metal paint, leaving very sharp edges. I keep the car clean and do not eat in it and I do not smoke, but the interior looks old and worn. The cup holders and door trim have the same plastic coating that I have had replaced. Not what I expected from a BMW."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 3 Series near Honolulu. See local deals