2008 BMW 3 Series

Based on 996 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Worth it in on a snow covered hill

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Handling and ride"

Cons: "run flat tires, unimpressive dashboard"

"I've had this car for 8 years. With some minor complaints it has been worth its weight in gold in a snow storm. I live up on top of a steep hill. My only complaintin snow is that it is low to the ground so in really deep, unplowed snow it can be a problem. I got stuck in my driveway in 18 inches of snow. My biggest complaint was the run flat tires. When I went over a bump with people in the car, it felt like I was hitting a curb at 70 miles an hour. They are like concrete. I since bought "regular" performance tires and that solved it despite no spare. I do a lot of highway driving and it is fast and smooth. Very responsive. The body style is classic. Keeping it in good condition, you can't tell it from a new car.I wish BMW made the dashboard to be a bit more dazzling-it's very plain without the nav system which I did not get since the ratings at the time said it was complicated and expensive. Overall I am glad I bought this-surprise bonus-the door handles light up at night when you unlock it-impressive to onlookers."

best handeling, funnest car to drive ever made

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pros: "Sexy looks, and slot car like handeling"

Cons: "I had to sell it too soon :-("

"I did not experience the high cost of ownership associated with this car. As I had to sell it much sooner than I would have liked, while it was still under warranty. So I can not comment on that or reliability. But, what I can say is I have never owned a car that had me yearning to drive it, as much as this one did. From it's sexy exterior and interior appearance, to it's perfect horsepower to weight ratio ... It truly felt it was every bit as advertised, when it came to driving enjoyment. I can see why a lot of people except the high cost of ownership that I hear of, just to own and enjoy this car. If I was forced to come up with a negative, it might be that it was a bit uncomfortable on rump, on long drives of 4 hours or more."

It is the best car I have ever owned.

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

Pros: "Excellent handling, reliability, performance"

Cons: "rear seats do not lie down."

"I love this car!! Best driving, handling, and gas mileage... 32 mpg with a lead foot. Only Con is seats do not lie down."

It's a BMW 328i! Its always a driving experience!

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Pros: "A well built extremely fun car to drive!"

Cons: "Trunk space.Cup Holders."

"The BMW 328i driving experience has you in power genuine leather seating. Genuine leather is found in many areas of this car. Real Burl wood accents the trim. You also get the classic aroma the leather and woof that only adds to your driving experience. The legendary bulletproof straight six power plant provides tremendous torque and power giving another dimension to this car. Handling is second to none. It's not bad looking either."

Sexy but pricey

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, nice design, bells and whistles"

Cons: "Pricey upkeep"

"I love the look and performance of this car, but strongly discourage the run flat tires. New tires are $500/each and I've had to replace two in two years from small potholes."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 3 Series near Honolulu. See local deals