2006 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews

Premium Performance Machine at a Great Value

By on Friday, June 1, 2012

Pros: "Excellent daily driver for the money!"

Cons: "Other cars can't get out of the way fast enough ;)"

"Simply put this is my favorite car that I've ever owned. Sporty Coupe, with the sport package for great handling like its on rails. The factory sound system is the best, wishing my home system sounded this good! The 335 twin turbo has bunches of power and torque for spirited driving anytime you want."

Great car

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "Handling, quality, looks (from the front)."

Cons: "Smallish back seat. Slow acceleration."

"Purchased car as 3rd vehicle about 1 year ago. It had about 55k miles on it. We love the vehicle. So much so that it has moved up to a daily driver rather than a 3rd vehicle. Thus far (knock on wood) no issues with reliability. The car handles great. Acceleration could be better but then again if you want acceleration you buy a M series. I am a big guy (6 ft 2 and about 275) I can drive/ride compfortably. The back seat is a little small for anyone but adults that are smaller or children."

Just Drive One! you'll never go back to domestic

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Worth the price tag, very reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Bridgestone tires, and back seat leg room."

"I believe in supporting the American ecomony and buy as much "Made in the USA" as I can. But not this.... I started dreaming about BMW ownership when I was 22 after I was privileged enough to drive one from Calgary to Vancouver - through the mountain passes, and on the Coq. 14 years later I finally bought one and have NEVER LOOKED BACK. When they say its the Ultimate Driving Machine - they're not blowing smoke. I bought my 325i as a 2 yr old, it is fully equipped with the premium and sport packages and from the second I rolled it off the car lot I was sold. The steering and suspension are stiff and true, there is not an ounce of hesitation when its time to go, it is completly effortless. It has NEVER let me down. I have maintained the car as recommended and have not had a problem. I agree with other reviews though, the Bridgestone Potenza RFT stock tires are CRAPOLA. they are loud, hard, and wear out prematurely and are also ridiculously expensive for such a worthless piece of rubber. The only reason I gave the rating a 9/10 is because there is limited leg room in the back seat. Ok for small kids, but too tight for adults. If you're considering a move to a luxury/sport, just drive one. The best way to describe the way this car drives is to say it has a resting heart rate of 80 mph."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted