2009 BMW 1 Series

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Great car fairly sporty

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

"I needed a car with a back seat, but wanted something sporty and fun to drive. I traded a Porsche Cayman in for this, I miss the Porsche but glad to have the BMW handles great, fun to drive, decent gas mileage. Done a few autocross events handles good at the limits."

Big Results from a Small Bimmer

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "A blast to drive, it's fast even w/out a turbo."

Cons: "Bad MPG, small tank = too much time at gas station"

"I purchased this Black on Dakota 128i almost exactly a year ago and it's just now broken in to my satisfaction. At only 3,500 lbs. it feels glued to the road, features a nice basic sound system and has the headlight package (which I love) in addition to the technology and convenience upgrades. On the heels of two 335i''s, I actually enjoy driving this car more. I do miss a few creature comforts, especially heated seats, but by buying this discontinued 2013 in '14 I got $8,000 off sticker. $8K! That put a big smile on my face. It's a whole lotta car for the $32,200 I paid for it with only 12 miles on the odometer. Ride on, BMW!"

Excellent Convertible

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

"I have owned this car for 18 months and it is a joy to drive. I was shopping for a convertible and the 1 series really fit the bill. The car even had a tweed black and silver thread top. It is an eye catcher, and a lot of people think it is a $80k car - wrong ! Many of the professional reviewers complain about the. 1 convertible being expensive compared to the 3 convertible. Their thought that the 3 was not much more. My 1 had a sticker of $55k and the 3 would have been $67k. I specked it with the same options, in other words the same car in a 3 is $12k more. so the professional reviewers are wrong. The car has low profile run flat tires, I changed to Michelin non run flat tires and the car is much better and the tires are half the price. Thus far I am very happy with this car, it is pretty, comfortable, drives well and gets attention. What more could you ask for !"

bmwsos

By on Monday, October 06, 2014

Pros: "best bmw"

Cons: "basic"

"Perfect"

AMAZING car, its just as fun as my track miata

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "300hp 300tq"

Cons: "not family friendly"

"i bought this vehicle wanting something a bit bigger than my miata and more comftorable, i looked for about 6 months to find just the right one and found an 08 with all the possible upgrades you can get including navigation, cold weather package, adaptive headlights and all those goodies. i drive this car everyday and has given me no issues other than a water pump. occasionally ill drive it hard and responds amazingly, the power is amazing and so is the handling. Its truly a drivers car! The only thing i think people might not like it the rear seats, not very spacious if you have a family but if your like me (21) and don't really carry people around all the time its an amazing vehicle. Exceeded all my expectations i had. The car is also very easy to work on as long as you have some "mechanical" experience."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW 1 Series near Honolulu. See local deals