2014 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,806 - $38,019.

10/7.6

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

exceeds expectations, even for audi

By on Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Audi's have raised the bar the last 10 years and in my opinion they are much more appealing than any BMW or Lexus. I feel like I am in a cockpit when I step foot in my TT, and I feel like I own the road. The comfort, styling and appeal is beyond impressive and the car drives better than my previous Audi S4. There aren't many cars out there that I feel looks as nice for the price. The car handles like it is a race car."

2008 TT

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"I've had this car for about 4 months, but just started driving it full time a few weeks ago. This is my first Audi and my first sports car. The car in very nimble and loves to pull up those windy hills. Its almost like this car wants me to test it more or something. I am 45 now and don't drive like I did when I was 20; which is good thing. This car though has significantly more to offer than what I put it through. It seems to like the straight away as much as the sharp curves. Although this car is very refined you are quickly reminded it is after all a sports car when you run over those railroad tracks. I love the way the cruise control works and all the automatic stuff like the wipers. The shifting paddles on the steering wheel and the automatic transmission options are very nice - far better than a stick in my opinion. I've only run it up to 125 mph, but the manufacturer has a restrictor set for 130 mph I believe. You would think this car is alive when I say it wants to do more and this is no joke. I've read some that complain that the 200 hp isn't enough, but I am telling you, this car will go. I do more city driving than highway driving, but I still average about 27 mpg which is outstanding considering I had a 4 cylinder Ford Fusion that couldn't seem to do better than 24 mpg. I traded my 2006 Chrysler 300C for the Fusion because I was tired of giving so much to the oil companies. I have more creative places to spend my earned income than the gas pump. I really loved that 300 for the comfort and power, but this TT makes me much happier at the pump and does 5.5 sec 0-60 just like the 300 did. The only real complaint I have; is about the blue tooth phone system. Its constantly kicking on and off with its ding ding and interrupting the stereo every 10 to 20 seconds. I didn't have blue tooth in the other cars and it is far better than having a phone to your ear or even an ear piece. Listening through the speakers is amazing and simply talking back as if the person is sitting right next to you is pretty cool. The back seat is great for a briefcase or something else small because it really isn't intended for anything more. A person has to be 4'11" or shorter to fit back there. My 10 year old daughter sits back there sometimes. My wife loves the hatchback when she grocery shops. She manages to fit two full shopping carts in the back. She loves it. I really didn't pay any attention to Audi until I started surfing the net for replacement car. In the past they never got my attention, but they have my attention now. Those German companies seem to take a lot of pride in their cars because there is serious quality in this car; there is nothing cheap about it. When the time comes that I want a smoother ride, I will likely be looking at some of the other Audi's because they obviously know what they are doing! I almost forgot. The engine should only get the premium fuel. If you do the math, you will find the extra 20 cents per gallon costs about $111 a year more than the 87 octane assuming 15k miles a year at 27 mpg. Also, the manual suggests checking the oil every 1,200 miles because it might burn some oil. I just reached 5,000 miles and have been checking and I haven't had to add any oil. By the way, the side and rear visibility is pretty darn good."

Excellent everyday car

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"First Audi ever owned. I've driven a wide variety of sedans, but this is the first real sports car. I took possession on Memorial Day 2008, so I've had the car a little over 3 months. I use this as my everyday commuter car, and I drive 70 miles at least every day. Great car, smooth ride (again, for a sports car not a sedan or SUV), very responsive steering. Just took it in for first scheduled maintenance with no issues with the car. I got the premium package with no extras, as I read bad reviews on the Bluetooth integration, iPod, and so-so DVD navigation. The only option I considered was the mag-ride - but I'm not planning on tracking the car, so I didn't really need it. Absolutely no problems with the interior, exterior or build quality. This thing gets great gas mileage. I've averaged 29MPG even after taking some liberties on twisty roads at high speed. When taking it easy on the highway, I can average 35MPG, but when you open the throttle and play a bit, it will start drinking heavily. Just take it easy most of the time and you'll be alright. Visibility concerned me, but after a couple of weeks you get comfortable driving in any traffic conditions. The coupe has a large rear window and the side mirrors are massive. I've had loads of comments on the car from strangers, and they all think it's a great looking car. I don't plan on selling this, so I'm not concerned about resale value, but this car is definitely worth every penny."

Looks Great - Some early defects

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Have had my 2008 TT for 4 months now. Handling and styling are top-notch. Within one month had to replace sirius radio and convertible top controller as they were both defective. Found out later there was a product recall on convertible top controllers. Everything seems to be working fine now. Blue-Tooth is clear but only offers basic features. No voice control even though phone supports it. Can't wait until the weather cools off so I can ride with the top down more often!"

Audi has it perfected

By on Saturday, June 21, 2008

"I have owned the convertable TT for 1 year, fully loaded. I was skeptical at first; the old TT was heavy, and did not have a powerplant that would allow it to 'go'. This version is ~300-400 lbs lighter, and had a 250hp Powerplant. I have driven it around town, as well as on long trips (6 hrs+), and musttell you that if you are in the market for a 2 seater - BUY THIS CAR! Mine is fully loaded, from paddle shofters, to Navigation, AWD, etc. Not only is is a joy to drive, the value of comperable vehicles is incredible."