2013 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,398 - $36,769.

10/7.7

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

ME LIKEY

By on Friday, May 06, 2011

"I've had a crush on the TT since they first came out. I'm just glad I couldn't afford one until they worked out most of the kinks by '08. I love this car. Fun to drive. Great handling. Power when you need to pass. Great MPG (26 city 33 highway) I drove mine form LA to Chicago to Florida and back. Loved every minute of it. I have lower back problems, but the seats in the TT are comfy and fit like a glove. I've never had any of my usual back pain after 6 or more hours of driving. Every other car I've owned got shaky when I got over 80mph. Not the TT. I've had it up to 133mph. I felt a bit shaky but the TT felt solid and ready for more. Darn governor. The back seats however are useless unless your a package or a 10 year old. also the brackets that hold up the backseat self keep breaking. I've also had to replace the plastic engine pan cover. So be careful with speed bumps and those cement parking curbs. One last little thing. The cruise control knob is a bit to close to the turn signal/brightness knob. I notice that at night sometimes instead of putting cruise into resume I'd put the brights on. OPPS!"

favorite all tiime car

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"this car drives like a dream, is comfortable and you can't beat the appearance. The mileage could be improved somewhat."

New Generation TT

By on Saturday, November 14, 2009

"The 2009 Audi TT Roadster with a 2.0 turbo and Premium package is one of the finest sports cars made. I have owned newer Porsche Boxter's and a 911 and I can say without hesitation the Audi TT is superior in every way. Performance is brisk, comfort and quality of materials are second to none, mileage is excellent averaging 26mpg in town and retained value exceeds Lexus, BMW and Porsche."

Love this car

By on Monday, November 02, 2009

"I love driving this car. Its beautiful, fun to drive, and gets lots of attention. I have had it over two years and haven't had one bit of trouble out of it."

very distinct car

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"This is my third Audi (2002 A6 lease) and 2001 TT roadster. Got a great deal on it, as it only had 2000 miles and dealer wanted to move it. I have the roadster V6 quattro, which does like it's gas but really is a performance engine as opposed to the turbo. Definitely go for the interior upgrade ("audi executive line")...very elegant, very comfortable. I like the paddle shifters, but still miss actual shifting...no problems (thus far!) as outlined by some other reviews, except the ipod interface is primitive and doesn't play very loud (only really noticable when top is down). Minor complaints--cupholders too small! Dealer has been great! This really is a terrific sports car that's also comfortable...traded in a mini s convertible which also was fun but not really a "grown up" car."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25