2011 Audi TT

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

looks like a car twice the price

By on Wednesday, July 07, 2010

"Test drove an IS350, 328xi and I had a MB300kompressor. The '09 TT is the new body style which is much more aggressive. It took off out of the parking lot onto the freeway and I havent looked back since. Still tons of fun to drive and definitely turns heads from all kinds of other drivers. The front seat lever to get into the back could be improved for efficiency/ease and an optional sunroof would have been amazing."

Awesome Ride

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"The Audi TT is an amazingly fun car to drive. I have the 2008 3.2 V6 quattro version and am enjoying every minute of it. I strongly recommend having a professional service the vehicle and follow the manufacturer's recommendations. Have fun."

Wait a few years

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"I love my TT, but it has kinks. The windshield wipers are a fiasco. They shimmy and service can't figure it out. Also, intermittent problems with the remote. If they fix it, I'll keep it for many years. BUT I knew better than to get a new body style the first year out. Other than that, it's 'green', FUN, sooooooo luxurious, and gorgeous! Fits in any parking space."

2008 TT

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"I've had this car for about 4 months, but just started driving it full time a few weeks ago. This is my first Audi and my first sports car. The car in very nimble and loves to pull up those windy hills. Its almost like this car wants me to test it more or something. I am 45 now and don't drive like I did when I was 20; which is good thing. This car though has significantly more to offer than what I put it through. It seems to like the straight away as much as the sharp curves. Although this car is very refined you are quickly reminded it is after all a sports car when you run over those railroad tracks. I love the way the cruise control works and all the automatic stuff like the wipers. The shifting paddles on the steering wheel and the automatic transmission options are very nice - far better than a stick in my opinion. I've only run it up to 125 mph, but the manufacturer has a restrictor set for 130 mph I believe. You would think this car is alive when I say it wants to do more and this is no joke. I've read some that complain that the 200 hp isn't enough, but I am telling you, this car will go. I do more city driving than highway driving, but I still average about 27 mpg which is outstanding considering I had a 4 cylinder Ford Fusion that couldn't seem to do better than 24 mpg. I traded my 2006 Chrysler 300C for the Fusion because I was tired of giving so much to the oil companies. I have more creative places to spend my earned income than the gas pump. I really loved that 300 for the comfort and power, but this TT makes me much happier at the pump and does 5.5 sec 0-60 just like the 300 did. The only real complaint I have; is about the blue tooth phone system. Its constantly kicking on and off with its ding ding and interrupting the stereo every 10 to 20 seconds. I didn't have blue tooth in the other cars and it is far better than having a phone to your ear or even an ear piece. Listening through the speakers is amazing and simply talking back as if the person is sitting right next to you is pretty cool. The back seat is great for a briefcase or something else small because it really isn't intended for anything more. A person has to be 4'11" or shorter to fit back there. My 10 year old daughter sits back there sometimes. My wife loves the hatchback when she grocery shops. She manages to fit two full shopping carts in the back. She loves it. I really didn't pay any attention to Audi until I started surfing the net for replacement car. In the past they never got my attention, but they have my attention now. Those German companies seem to take a lot of pride in their cars because there is serious quality in this car; there is nothing cheap about it. When the time comes that I want a smoother ride, I will likely be looking at some of the other Audi's because they obviously know what they are doing! I almost forgot. The engine should only get the premium fuel. If you do the math, you will find the extra 20 cents per gallon costs about $111 a year more than the 87 octane assuming 15k miles a year at 27 mpg. Also, the manual suggests checking the oil every 1,200 miles because it might burn some oil. I just reached 5,000 miles and have been checking and I haven't had to add any oil. By the way, the side and rear visibility is pretty darn good."

3rd TT

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"This is my third TT. I had a 2000 Coupe, 2005 3.2 Convertible and now I just got a 2008 3.2 Convertible with all options and baseball optic leather. The car is better than the original but not as radical or unique. The navigation and bluetooth that connects to your phone are very practical. The engine has not changed but the car is faster due to its lighter weight. The interior is top class and it looks awesome in madras baseball optic. The magnetic ride in softer setting is great for bumpy city streets without losing handling. The S-tronic transmission is the best manu-matic you can get in any car in the world. Overall it is a very rewarding car, I just wish it had 350 instead of 250 HP..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals