2011 Audi TT

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Awesome car, fun to drive.

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "Fun,great handling,very good gas mileage"

Cons: "Nothing wrong with this car"

"Great performance, surprising gas mileage, handles extremely well, zippy and just a blast to drive."

Great fun in the sun!

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pros: "Hard to find a neater car for the money."

Cons: "Those annoying glitches."

"I bought this car used to serve as a second car, something to drive mainly for the fun factor. It delivers that in abundance, even for a 75+ geezer. My only hesitation was the car's reputation for electronic "gremlins," and unfortunately have experienced a couple in my first five months of ownership. So far, the emissions light has come on unexplainedly and the top refused to close. In both cases, a simple computer reboot solved the problems, but the cost and inconvenience make such things troubling."

BEST BUILT VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED.

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "QUALITY IN ALL AREAS, GREAT FOR FAST HARD DRIVING."

Cons: "WOULD LIKE TO SELECT A SOFTER RIDE FOR LONG TRIPS."

"MY 2010 AUDI TTS HAS MORE STAMINA THAN ANY OTHER VEHICLE EITHER I OR MY PARTNER HAVE EVER OWNED AND WE HAVE OWNED QUITE A FEW VEHICLES IN OUR COMBINED 80 YEARS-(BOTH IMPORTED AND MADE IN USA). FIT AND FINISH WILL COMPARE TO ALMOST ANY OTHER VEHICLE MADE AND WHEN I LOOKED UNDER THE HOOD AND SAW THE METICULAS DETAIL ON EVERY CONNECTION AND ATTACHMENT; I WAS SOLD. I AM ALSO IMPRESSED WITH THE UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT I HAVE RECEIVED AS AN OWNER."

Updated review from September of 2009.

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "A fun to drive vehicle, economical and rare."

Cons: "Trunk in the roadster could have a bit more room."

Photographed at Town Center, Weston, Florida

"Had 40,000 miles on my "TT-R" the last time I wrote a review. I have more than tripled that number... 125,000 miles... and have accolades on many different aspects of the vehicle. If you read my first review, you will know that I modified the car almost as soon as I got it. The only problem I had was a faulty cam follower that cost me big time to fix. There was a technical service bulletin issued for it being faulty, but the dealership decided the would pay for labor and I would pay for the parts, in the end. I have absolutely no complaints about the automobile. It has served me fine, and I will own it outright in about 16 months. I recommend the TT to anyone who wants to set themselves apart from ubiquitous BMW's, Lexuses, Mercedes and the like. It still has a fine road presence and the styling is aging well. I am having a 25 point service tomorrow, and expect to find everything is fine. I am taking my wife on a small road trip to Estero beach, on the west coast of Florida. I Looked into my meteorological crystal ball and found the weather should be perfect... cool mornings and balmy, not-too-hot days. I Hope I can write another review somewhere down the road... say, at 250,000 miles, since I am going to keep the car and take it with me to the grave... LOL."

Photographed at Town Center, Weston, Florida

2nd TT. 2008, Keeping for a while.

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive especially in hills. Highway keeps up"

"Have enjoyed looks and performance. Had car chipped for performance. Too much for FWD. Great road car. Plenty of room for 2 sets of golf clubs and luggage for week for 2. Mileage in low 30 at high way speeds(fast or very fast.)Paint better than new MB. Will keep."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals